Mikey P

Administrator
1384020_10151809689557739_418729414_n.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
50,000 feet of carpet and tile..

all from the front doors?

how long were your runs?

Did you splice to trucks together to keep the vacuum up to par?

How long and how much?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
lol

Can't post price other than its a contract worth 22k a year with scheduled cleanings all year already mapped out

We cimex 3/4 of it

Tile is in the concession areas and bathrooms

Tough part is over 1200 steps :(

They were looking for a local company that could handle cleaning on a exact planned out schedule.

The gm knew of our company through the community and gave us a ring..

This was the front lobby area. 5900sqft of tile. It is textured tile and was full of sticky butter and drink spills..it cleaned up great

We were at 900 psi and soaked with with cobbs powermax and as usual got stunning results

Used about 600 gallons of water lol

Reactions: Art Kelley

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Well we are pretty busy so here's how this worked out

Got there at 11pm Finished at 3:30am
Back to shop by. 8am worked till. 3 pm

Usually it will be work all day come back in at. 12 midnight work till 3-4am and the next days jobs will start at 1pm

The guys get paid pretty crazy high on these large jobs so they love it when they come up and beg to go on them

Reactions: Art Kelley

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
lol

We were at 900 psi and soaked with with cobbs powermax and as usual got stunning results

Used about 600 gallons of water lol

Dave - question for you on this. I have been using Cobb's in different dilutions in t&g but have had a problem on anything more than a scoop to mop bucket 3-4 gals it is leaving a white haze on edges and darker colored grout. Do you ever experience this?

Even when I spike either power burst with it, I sometimes get this issue. Is it just me?

Nice account sir. Impressive.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
no never a haze..we mix 1-2 oz a gallon depending on how dirty and if it is nasty we mix 3oz a gallon..now remember we run ro water so we
mix a bit lighter than most..

any haze left behind sounds like it needs more rinse..are you cleaning with a turbo? and no disrespect intended for your process but do you do the "turbo tilt" to get the edges real good?

id say to start investigating your rinse/clean process first personally.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Even when I spike either power burst with it, I sometimes get this issue. Is it just me?

Nice account sir. Impressive.

PowerBurst, according to the MSDS today,

has 19% Sodium Carbonate.

This may cause some residue, if not rinsed completely.

Good job on the Theatre, Dave.

Larry

Last edited:

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
I have used it with Enzall as well. Actually, I have used the odor attack as a booster without the haze issue.

I used to use straight sodium percarbonate but wanted something with some nice odor to it. The odor attack seems to be the ticket.

Hard surface is actually our main business now. So I have used dozens of Chems and combos. We are probably 70/30 hard to soft surface now. We use soft water but not deionized water.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask. On the darker grouts I cannot seem to get it to work.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
no mike..i gave such a small amount of info on what gets done and how often and what quantity so no Johny come lately can come along and use my hard work and
years of negotiating skills and run with it..everyone has to pay their dues and learn..if you want the exact details give me a shout..you of all people will like them.

i didnt post the exact details because knowing there are loser lurkers and keyboard commentators not out working checking out the info lol

everyone knows they can call me with any questions and i will walk them through a deal like this anytime but i wont post the details of them..

Reactions: SamIam

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Did you go through the front for all of them?? Auditoriums??

I go through the back doors on mine...

i dunno about yours, but mine is close to me so we only do smallish amounts each month...she has a monthly budget and we clean to that...and to what she wants to fit that months budget.....

though i am still cleaning 17 yr old carpet...and there are some areas that still just look like shit

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
We have a movie theatre that we do with my Brother Dave. We get started at about 10 pm and get done around 1:30 am, then we still have a 1.5 hour drive home for me and my crew. We try to schedule off the next morning, but it never seems to work out. Always seems that we have jobs that next day that "just have to be done that day". Can't remember the square footage or the amount of steps....but a lot of steps!

We use my 2 Butler vans and my Brothers 2 Butler vans (which I just have happened to have owned in the past). No cimex....all Hotwater extraction.

2012-04-25222437_zps50e7b99e.jpg

2012-04-25222408_zps0ca86aa8.jpg

2012-04-25222446_zpsb93193d9.jpg

C10_zps84a9080e.jpg

C1_zps3cd00dc4.jpg

2012-04-25222604_zpsb0b95ebf.jpg

2012-04-25230515_zpsdddeca4b.jpg

2012-04-25230521_zps5304c216.jpg

2012-04-25231048_zpsb131e072.jpg

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

Last edited:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
did your guys move it in and out???

screw that...99% of the time they move it theirowndamnself because i dont want the headache or liability of it all

Back
Top Bottom