Dave Yoakum

Greg Loe

2/25/07 you said there would be some testimonials in a week or so. Almost a month later and none yet.

Anybody here buy the system?

Might have to change your name to Canada Ken. Be careful.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i talked to him last night and again to day and i will be buying it in the next 2 weeks , soon as i get it i,ll tell you if it,s a crock or not

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
what is that saying.........................a fool and his money are soon parted.....

F

FB7777

I like Gorden Geckos spin on that saying in the movie Wall Street

"A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place"

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I do not believe for one moment that there is a silver bullet for any type of marketing.....

what will work for one will not work for someone else......for that reason I do not believe charging someone for something........... We put things together all the time and we take all kinds of crap for it but we throw it out there all the time anyway and if someone wants it they email me and we send them the file to make and create it in the own way not mine......This is a easy industry for anyone to get started in but it is very difficult to keep it going and make a living with it.......this is just something that preys on new cc that are struggling to make ends meet and are desperate for jobs and will give up there money to try to make ends meet.......

have I tried it..........no
but I have taken others advice on what is supposed to be good and it has not been and end up being screwed.....

Greenie

I understand, lots of lame ideas out there, I was jsut asking specifically about Dave's program.

Greg Loe

He doesn't have a program, ok, he does. But like Jim said, It's just to take money from new cleaners that believe anything they here. Read Dave's post, it's just to take other peoples hard earned money to make them think they have a sure fire way of getting more jobs than they can handle. It smells of Ken all over it. "i can't tell you what it is just send me your money"

Any testimonials from anyone here?

They where flying off the shelf a month ago. Somebody bought it here. Maybe they just don't want to admit they got burned. They just bought something they already knew they should have been doing.

If I'm wrong, I'll say I was wrong, doesn't bother me. I just hate to see someone doing this to others that might already be having a hard time growing their business.

Send me the program to test! I'll pay for it if it works and shout it from the mountain top. If it's crap I'll send it back and let everybody know it's crap.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Mike, I tried the pay per click, and it did not seem to
work for me.
Maybe I'll try again at some point!!!

All The Best, Rob

Brad_Smith

It really sounds like a trailer park howard partridge or Joe P. Don't know about Joe P but Howards stuff is junk. I figure yoakums isn't any better. You can buy the books that these guys steal their ideas from for under a $100.

Brad

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I've been reading some of your posts and it's time to put some of your questions to rest.

The marketing program I offer is not the end all do all of marketing but it is a great addition to your marketing tool belt.

it's not a rip off for newbies. This plan would help new business owners and the old timers alike.

This plan is a unique way to market that very few businesses know about or use. What makes my plan even more unique is that it also offers a copyrighted KEY. This key will enable you to advertise to previously unreachable customers.

Reaching untapped markets gives you competition free marketing

This is great shoestring marketing in that once it is implemented it continues to market forever for every little or no effort of money.

The purchase price of this program will only buy and month of traditional advertising (YP, Direct Mail, Coupons Etc..)

This plan is a far better value because it gives you advertising forever instead of for just one month.

I won't sell you newsletters, websites or voiceblast so you can implement this.

Most months I spend 5 bucks or less implementation this plan.

This plan can be used by any business selling good or services to the general public.

It works best in metropolitan areas but, it can be used anywhere.

It also works best if you are to first in your area to implement it.

To help you to implement this plan in your area I'll give you exclusive rights to your area

So, I would recommend for you to act before your competition does and shuts you out.

I have been using and developing this system for a few years now and it is now my calling to help others with it.

call or E-mail me for more information about this plan or the exclusive rights

Dave-

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
explain to me .

"this plan in your area I'll give you exclusive rights to your area "

maybe I am not understanding this
but there is not a single "area"in my town that someone with or with out your "plan" can keep me from going into..........

there are 3 major things that make a good successful company..............

A good tech
good chemistry
and good equipment

with those 3 items and a decent referral program anyone can out do any type of so called marketing program....... loose one of the three and you may get buy but no marketing program will help you.. like it or not anyone can be a carpet cleaner .if you want to make it in this industry........set your self apart.......and don't waste your money on false promises and lies
trust no one

Greenie

Jim, add to your list, a good professional education.

I understand Dave's "area' gurantee, He will make it a point to not sell his stuff to another guy in your area, giving preferential treatment to the first buyer in each area. I guess the technical question is what defines an "area"?

If Dave hits apon an previously untapped segment, it would potentially be worth many times the money to most, as I don't see anyone out there doing anything special right now, in fact I see quite a few spending more than they should of ho hum advertising.

I'm going to guess, whether we hear rave reviews, or condeming criticism with Daves's plan, It will boil down to are you willing to work it, or is it gonna sit on the shelf like the other stuff people bought in the past?

I'm familiar with the average cleaner and the average guys marketing efforts.

Greg Loe

you said they were flying off the shelf, where are the testimonials?

Or did you just knock some off the shelf?

Anybody buy it?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Stapling a flyer to a dime bag will get you all the work you need in Lincoln.

Golden Boy

Greg Loe

I almost would bet it's just a flier to give to your customers for referrals or some kind of spin on it. It's a flier.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I think that good tech/chemistry kinda falls under the education umbrella..

you need the education to have both........

thanks for clearing up the areas thing...........I had the chem dry mind set where they are not allowed to do into others areas.......

-JB-

Name
JB
Is there really anyone out there that actually cares, that doesn't know what this "PROGRAM" is about yet?

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
I agree send on to Mikey for free and let him test it out. If he says it is something that can work. I will buy one, and I am sure other cleaners on the board will to.

Fon Johnson

I have a secret report that can tell you how to make a tank of gas last for a year in your vehicle. Just send me $199.95 for your copy. I promise, it works.

Please make your check out to cash, and mail it to po box OU812 El Chico California, 86-75309. Your report will be mailed promptly!

Thank you.

Brandon Culp

Do a search on ICS under his name and use the word "networking."

I know nothing about it, but I'll bet this will give you the jist of the program.

Back
Top Bottom