Day 2

Mikey P

Administrator
The Elks Hall local 3533 turned out to be the (THE) perfect venue for MF.

Nice large room for classes good sized parking lot for the truck, plenty of dirty carpet to clean and a kick ass tavern in front that serves food and cheap drinks. A few MFers never left the bar.

Care to guess who?

Monkey Pad dot com finished off their stone class with some great hands on demos. The befores and after were pretty darn good. Great stuff.
Prochems maintenance class covered all of the basics and plenty more. I was surprised too hear how many MBrs don't have use soft water. Prochem went way over board and donated 5 of their complete softener systems for tomorrow's raffle.

We cleaned some filthy installed carpet in the class room with the El Diablo the Geni 59 and the Hosadelic Super OP.The carpet was so over loaded with soap from prior cleanings that it came out super clean looking but by th time we left had already started wicking back. Werner could have spent more time doing the pre vacuuming but he kept getting distracted by the hot bar maids.

Somebody should tell the Powerclean guy that running the unit at 310 degrees is probably not the best idea. Damn but I've never seen a TM that hot. and it stayed there. 280 atw.

Heacock did his stand up comedy routine and was a real crowd pleaser as was Ken Raddon's seminar on BD fliers and door hanger strategies. I hate to say it but the pole dancers in the bar got me distracted too and I totally missed BP's wood floor class.

John Olsen treated the whole group to dinner at Costco. Cheeses pizza, packaged sushi and 4 Churros really screwed me up for the rest of the night. No one could stand to be around me so I snuck off to the Zoo to buy a wax Giraffe for the Kleenrite girl.

I found a registered letter under my door when I got back from the Pajama lawyer but I refused to open it.

Did I miss something?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'm more interested in the porty evaluations and their water recovery (along with different wands and glides water recovery, I "hope") than the sales pitch/seminars and drunken debauchery goings on.

the other MF thread turned into a SFS commercial and then further degraded into a flurry of DAPs.....

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
The results will be tallied today and announced.

I do know the machine with the highest cfms recovered the least amount of water in the first round. Being that the wands were ran Glideless, it was speculated that the wand was locking down on the carpet too much with that particular machine.
The one gal recovery test will be redone with a Glided wand.

Speaking of tests, Brevic completely failed the Personality

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:

I do know the machine with the highest cfms recovered the least amount of water in the first round. Being that the wands were ran Glideless, it was speculated that the wand was locking down on the carpet too much with that particular machine.

interesting

I thought HG/water lift causes the lock down, not CFM :?: :?:

I'll be looking forward to the water recovery data.
I want to service/refurbish my Cheyenne porty for the hi-rise account we have.
(I'm fillin' a little HACK guilt over cleaning them with a shake'n shine or roto bonnet)

if I don't need to buy sOOper dOOper vacs for it, I won't
(if there's not enough difference in plain ole regular vacs )

..L.T.A.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
meAt said:
Mikey P said:

interesting

I thought HG/water lift causes the lock down, not CFM :?: :?:

I'll be looking forward to the water recovery data.
I want to service/refurbish my Cheyenne porty for the hi-rise account we have.
(I'm fillin' a little HACK guilt over cleaning them with a shake'n shine or roto bonnet)

if I don't need to buy sOOper dOOper vacs for it, I won't
(if there's not enough difference in plain ole regular vacs )

..L.T.A.
It's the vacs AND the configuration. You haven't been paying attention in class have you? Now you'll have to stay late and clean the chalk board erasers.

Back
Top Bottom