Day 3

Mikey P

Administrator
CTI broke ground with a new class on tile and grout and related marketing.
Could use some work for sure.

Ron Werner's Vacuuming 101 class drew the biggest crowd of the whole event. Standing room only. Turtle did a great job and got a standing ovation. Even found a sucker to buy his wife off him so he didn't have to fly her home.

The tour of the Mytee factory was a real eye opener. I had no idea LeBondra was so on top of his game. Huge place, 50 employees, loads of back stock and the Rotomold machine was out of this world. Wait until you see the pics. Unreal. Great lunch and lots of great deals on factory seconds and blems.

The Stainless class went over real well with lots of guys buying kits and training classes. Looks to be the real deal even though Heacock and Brevic discovered that the secret sauce is actually oil of Brahma Hump.

As was the Smartguy.com informercial. Even Terri signed up. Click on the banner for more info

The raffle went over well with great donations from Green Glides(6 glides), Mytee ( 3 pc rotoshelf kit), Kleen Right (inline heater and a hand tool), Vac A Way(chems), Westpak (stairtool) Nordic1( pocket vibrators and some old laundry) Olsen's (chems), Prochem (chems), CTI (chems), Dan@ CCE(uph class), Frank @ Truckmount HQ (chems) judson ($250 in chems)and finally, CCCS(a big wad of Belly Button lint)

Thanks to every one who helped out making this possible and a big thanks to every one who took the time to come out. I hope you all learned something or two and made a new friend or ten.

Lots of classic moment stories and loads of great pictures to come, stay tuned.

Porty shoot out results will be posted by Ron Werner soon.

R

R W

Which FAssCC'ers got the 2xxl Mikeyboard shirts?

I've already got mine.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Robert...they clipped you on the size of those....my belly STILL sticks out wit them.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom