Day one@ Boot@camp

Mikey P

Administrator
61d7fdb1-f35a-0152.jpg

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Name
Nate W.
The pos screw thingie to hold the top and bottom of the machine together is a pain in the A**. That one looks to have a bolt attached to the top and a wing nut to thread on too. Atleast for the one I seen at jondon.

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Yeah Jimbo,

If you are lucky, you can get to hang with Mr 80% like Mikey, Jerry and I did :lol:

He is pretty connected with "Sapphire" :lol: There was dude that was REAL interested in getting Keith to sort him out with a job.

Keep the pics coming from BootCamp Mike.

Mikey P

Administrator
46daf4bf-663c-ae51.jpg

Mytee M5 kicked ass and most likely would have one if he had set up the booster and NOT RAN OUT OF WATER with 15 seconds left in the minute long suck off

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Where exactly is this Bootcamp? I tried calling Jim Pemberton today, and they said he was out for the week. I see he's at Bootcamp.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:
Got a closer look at the Sapphire Porty..
61d7fdb1-f397-5364.jpg

The Willy review
1- Heater :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many watts on that? 1000? You get a good heat at 3200 and that can be lacking if the tap water isn't piping .I use a bucket heater if it's luke warm or daisy chain a second 3200 if there's enough juice.

2- Pumptech POS pump. Slip a pair of 1103's on that and you might get 175 - to 200 keyed. And it's suggested not to run it past 350 psi.It's the same POS in the Ninja Warrior - I have one and it/'s garbage. Both Hypro and General make pumps that both work and last, but the manufacturers still push the pumptech trash.(Although John L is building something with a General- kudos for q-tip usage)

3- 2 WHOLE freakin' 2 stage vacs. That'll suck dust off the moon. Not. I retooled the Recoil once with 3 three stage vac, but it was too hot and drew too many amps, but it sucked seriously. I went to 3 hp 2 stage, 2 in series a parallel for boost - Great vac, but not as good as my quad vac set up.

Just the same old, same old bullshit. Somebody needs to step up to the plate and build a real machine with quality components. It's just the same cheap ass stuff in another package. :roll: :roll: :roll:

NEXT!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom