Dear industry colleague,

Mikey P

Administrator
I realise that most of you do not stoop down and get involved with the following behaviour. I respect that and therefore have raised my standards also. Therefore I would like you all to know that someone is claiming to be me on Mikeys board when in fact it is not. Tre,nor myself absolutely have not posted there in an extremely long time,nor will ever again. I just wanted to shoot you this email in case any of your customers indicated that it is me making those remarks.

Have a great day!
Rob Allen
***************s

Maybe if he was not wasting all that money on buying his way into the pearly gates of the industry he could afford a spell checkerz lik me. blowme

Joe Bristor

How ironic Mikey, you giving away a Lift Buddy.
There's good evidence that this product was actually stolen from the original inventor, patented by those same people who stole the idea & product no less. It's now protected by Law to such an extent that even the real inventor can't sell his own innovation. I'm not claiming it was actually stolen, just that there is compelling evidence.

At least make a different offering Mikey if you want people like me on board because I don't/won't participate with those I consider the real criminals - those who know of this evidence yet still support the product. Seriously!

In a very similar way Mikey, you should know that Rob Allen will soon own everything that has anything to do with our trade.
There's only one task needed to stop it, but I doubt there's a one of you who will make the effort.
So the way it's going now, Mikey, you need to get on your knee pads because you will soon be kneeling before your new King of Kings, and you know it won't be to receive sainthood.

PS. I'll donate a case of Mikey Cuffs to the ones who take the time to document "The Rob Allen Story."
Of course it would require documented interviews from dozens of people, many from different camps, me, Nellos, Cooper, Ken Harris, Greenie/Lisa, White Magic, etc.
It would take some completely neutral people for sure.
Obviously, I'm not one of them, but I'd sure contribute to this would-be best seller.

Joe Bristor

LOL. shiteatinggrin

There's 50 sets in a case of 2"
there's 36 sets in a case of 2.5"
I'll donate a case of each to the authors (or their favorite supplier).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom