Dear Rick. Thanks for inventing Release It - Love It Sucks

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
We did a commercial glue down corridor at the University today. Used Release It for the first time on commercial. Just smashed the job out of the park really. The corridor had been cleaned several times by the previous contractor. The facility manager stopped by another job I was doing on campus to personally congratulate us on the terrific outcome.

Thanks Rick.

Thanks PowerClean.

Grant

IMG_5078_zps3fff69b5.jpg

IMG_5079_zps678df179.jpg

IMG_5081_zps89fce617.jpg

IMG_5082_zps6c5b41a8.jpg

IMG_5087_zpsf6b6eb7c.jpg

IMG_5089_zpsda0bf014.jpg

IMG_5091_zps3c254e9a.jpg

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Hey Grant,

Nice looking photos! It's great to see your results. Well done.

In fact there are more photos like yours in our monthly Before & After Photo Contest.
http://forum.excellent-supply.com/forum-4.html

I love to see and hear how Releasit helps guys to be more productive/profitable!!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures and your comments about Releasit.

Keep up the good work in Australia with Releasit :)

Wishing you continued success!

Last edited:

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
On this one I showered with an ordinary white nylon pad. Pre-sprayed some heavy spots with Encap Pinch first.

Grant

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Honestly,

It would kinda be nice if I were one of Ricks adopted children : )

Especially since it was him alone that changed my opinion of pad cleaning.

I Really Like the V an hope to snatch one at a fell outta the back of a truck price one day : )

Kuddos To Rick !

Sent from da parking garage of dee detention center

GeeeAus

Supportive Member
Name
Grant Baverstock
White nylon pad is that the same as a white polishing pad?

Standard nylon pad mate. White one (softest) pad used in dry buffing and some light scrub work. I used one on a really trashed polyprop a few weeks back (also used Release It on that one) and given have knackard that carpet is, it came up well.

Grant

Reactions: SamIam

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
White nylon pad is that the same as a white polishing pad?

Our FiberPlus pads are similar to a soft floor cleaning pad. The only difference (and it's a significant difference) is that our FiberPlus pads have a proprietary formulation with additional binder material. This unique binder formulation helps the pads to hold up to carpet cleaning longer than other pads that don't have additional binder. It's a step we took to make our pads better, and the manufacturer was happy to accommodate our request because we move a huge amount of pads. They also agreed that this would be an exclusive arrangement for our FiberPlus pads. Compare FiberPlus pads to others and I think you'll see what I'm talking about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom