Debating on starting Service Monster

Name
Scott
I need some honest input from the people that use Service Monster and not the sales people for them. My secretary just jots down on paper the jobs and schedules them later that day, not the most efficient I know but shes my mother in law and I cant change her ways as much as I have tried. It sounds like she would have to be in front of a computer the whole time with every phone call and all. Also, is this something I can have my book keeper easily access since they input our invoives, deposits, etc? I really like the marketing side of what it looks like Service Monster provides with the reminder and thank you cards and all. My main tihng is how much time does this take up and how easy is it for a computer illiterate 56 year old secretary to stay on top of as well?
Does anybody recommend something else? I need to make more of an effort to get organized this year with building an email list of customers and sending out info to our customers. We clean for about 57 apartment complexes and our residential customer list is doubling every year and we dont want to lose contact with them. Any input is appeciated.

Warren Wallace

Supportive Member
Hands down one of the best things I ever did. The response from my customers has been great!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
If you do all your bookkeeping and invoicing from an office it sounds like the perfect system.
I do my invoicing on location, not every place has internet (deadzones)
I guess it might be worth it for the marketing system to reenter or upload at the end of every week.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
If you are doing lots of apartments!! you should still use quickbooks.. It is a pain in the butt to change the service address... You have an address for the property management company

Then you will want to put the serive address in.. even if you cange them... they all end up being the same address in the database and it will mess you up... So They recommended I still use QB... For residential and scheduling it is ok... I only use it now to send postcards... I dont have time to sit in front of the computer all day.. Trusty appoinment books work better for me..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom