Deepest Sympathy Hagopian Family

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I worked for Steve for 4 years prior to working for the Original Hagopian. He had hired me away from another cleaning company and really taught me a lot about cleaning. Steve separated from Hagopian in 1976 and formed his own company, Steve Hagopian and Company.He really was an Innovator in the cleaning business and was one of the first to use advanced chemistry in stain removal.

We certainly had our share of disagreements and I left his employment in 1990 and joined the Original Hagopian soon after that. Even with all the bad feelings from things that happened before and after I left, I was still saddened by the news of his death.

Brian H

Name
Brian H
For the really old timers, you may recognize the Innovators. It was a group of people that traveled teaching others about cleaning. In a way it was an early precursor to the IICRC without the certification.

As far as innovations he helped develop, I am not sure what is still covered by trade secret agreements so I can't really comment.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I recall the Innovators. The group included Arlen Knight from Kleenright, Lloyd Weaver drying equipment and Cliff Z from Unsmoke plus a few others. Heard Steve make presentation with the group but did not know him personally. Always sad to lose the true pioneers of our industry.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
For the really old timers, you may recognize the Innovators. It was a group of people that traveled teaching others about cleaning. In a way it was an early precursor to the IICRC without the certification.

As far as innovations he helped develop, I am not sure what is still covered by trade secret agreements so I can't really comment.
I remember my father went to one it featured Lloyd Weaver, Cliff Zlotnik and others. :icon_cool:

Back
Top Bottom