Dehu hours

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Someone really made a great return on investment with that machine. If the dehumidifier is in good shape and in working condition, there is no reason it won't continue to work a lot longer. There is always periodic maintenance to do that will improve performance - clean and straighten the fins, recharge the refrigerant and so forth. If you got a really good price, you could still afford to replace a pump out if needed.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
:shifty: That's 833.33 days it ran with charges anywhere from $95.00 to $150.00 a day.

So that dude made $80,000.00 plus off that unit......and he has the nerve to sell it. That machine should go in a museum. :razz:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
If you have to pay for shipping - i'd pass on it personally. I have seen them with 3000 hrs for $1000 before.

Depending on your definition of small jobs you'd do better to find a gently used LGR 1200 for $700-800 imo.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

Lars

Name
Lars
I agree maybe a little to many hours on it...

There are better units with less hours and could get a better deal on.

Why would that guy kill the cash cow!?

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
my two Drieaz LGR2000's have both gone around the clock once each. One is out, I think it's on 12,000 and the one running in my chamber right now reads 6411.8.

I have plenty of the 1200's too that have gone around he clock already with plenty of hours over that.

Great investment.

John

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom