Dehus available for good price.

If anyone wants some dehus in great shape that are GUARANTEED just let me know.

They are green (SERVPRO).

Still they work perfect.

The price is 400 (minimum 3 or more)

There are around a dozen left.

I have been needing some dehus for a while, but did not want to spend 2k plus. This fits my budget and lets me offer more services.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Re: I just picked up 10 dehus for a great price

Do you want to give us more info? Model? I'm assuming they are LGR's.

Give me a minute and I will post what pics I have.

They are not LGR.

I know they are Dri Eaze though.

IMAG01201.jpg

IMAG01221.jpg

joe harper

Name
joe harper
For a guy that ....has all this "mOnEy"..inthe bank... :roll:

Maybe you could ...withdraw a couple hundred ..&..."BUY A DAMN CAMERA".... :x :idea:

HARPER said:

Maybe you could ...withdraw a couple hundred ..&..."BUY A DAMN CAMERA".... :x :idea:

The camera is fine. I just need to remove the dirty plastic over the lens.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
danielc said:
HARPER said:

You ..."miGhT"...want to take that cOnDUMB...off you been wearing since Jr.High.also... :roll:

"Get the PiCturE"... :?: :oops: :oops: thathurts

HARPER said:
danielc said:
HARPER said:

You ..."miGhT"...want to take that cOnDUMB...off you been wearing since Jr.High.also... :roll:

"Get the PiCturE"... :?: :oops: :oops: thathurts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They look like 110's with a pump out and wheel kit. There are also a few Ebac's in there. Those units were good back in the day, I think we use to have 80-Drizair 110's, they worked like champs.

Certainly not comparable to today's standards, those units are inefficient and heavy, but the real problem is that's the old refrigerant- repairs will be more than the asking price. :shock:

As Jay said too old for $400.00, you'd probably be much better off paying a little more and getting a newer equipment.

:|

Richard I know there is better technology available, but I am not a restoration company. Every winter I get myself in a bind needing dehus for some of my better customers. Plus all I have to do is send a few emails to certain people letting them know I have the equipment and I will get plenty of referral water damage work. I never wanted to drop 10 grand on some dehus. I renegotiated the rate to 300, sold half what I bought and now have 5. 400 is still a good deal as these are low hours and all in good shape. I may decide to get 5 more for a total of 10, but this gives me peace of mind having a few on hand. My customers will appreciate it as well. And last the real reason I need them is for drying rugs faster. That alone will make them worth their weight in gold.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
... if you can drop the ball and get all the work you have then get the good stuff and don't waste your time with maypops!

Case in Point. We started gettin requests for water damage restoration work, when we priced out the work we brought in the new equipment and let the job help pay for it. Hell I was blown away at the difference beween the Drizair 1200s and the new 2800i we got this summer. You really are doing your cutomers disservice if you think putting those things in a wet basement will pull as effectively as you would like.

TimP

I wouldn't buy anything other than an LGR.

And if you don't know why you should only buy LGR's go take a class.

Also if you are in restoration and can't afford the equipment, you shouldn't be in it at all. That's why I sold what I had.

Good Lord. You guys act like they will not work at all.

I have used the cheap 300 dollar new small ones from Home Depot. They did all right.

These have to be better.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sorry if it sounded like I was condemning your purchase, I didn't know you had already bought them.

They are better than nothing, I just thought if you had not bought them, you would be better served getting fewer but newer units.

I'm surprised that Servpro was still using them, we sold all ours off back when 2400's came out back in the early 90's.

TimP

Spartacus said:
Sorry if it sounded like I was condemning your purchase, I didn't know you had already bought them.

They are better than nothing, I just thought if you had not bought them, you would be better served getting fewer but newer units.

I'm surprised that Servpro was still using them, we sold all ours off back when 2400's came out back in the early 90's.

I agree with above.

The only time you should get inferior equipment is when you can't afford what you should be buying. But if you're in restoration and you're doing lots of work the equipment pays for itself, so get good stuff. Getting inferior stuff just cause you're cheap is just as bad as being a hack if you ask me.

LGR's are the way to go.

Now if you aren't doing much work, a couple of jobs here and there I can understand buying these machines. But if you do at least 1 job a month get some LGR's. That's the way I see it anyhow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom