Demand force 2 month review Loving IT!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So we have been using demandforce for2-3 months now and I am really happy so far. You guys that have been buying form us should be seeing the thank you and review emails. They are really important to us so please fill them out when you get them. http://www.demandforce.com/b/superiorcleaningsolutions

We are working on several marketing campaigns within demadforce that we are excited about so don't delete those emails without opening them :)

You can check them out and get $100 if you sign up from this link http://refer.demandforce.com/v2/share/6038574199731665874 Best $200 a month we have spent in a long time.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Almost bought into that program but $200 a month for a contractual 12.months without being able to even test out the product wasn't worth it to me.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
If you use quickbooks it is beyond worth the $200. I almost walked past them in Texas but something said stop and listen. I cant pay someone $200 a month to do what this does automatically. What they are offering is still in its infancy and will only get better after being purchased by intuit. The sales it generated from "lost" customers have already paid for the year. Once people realize it is a good idea to open the emails and review us (currently you get 5% off the website for submitting a completed review) we should start seeing a much higher participation

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Click the link and check it out. Demanrdforce intergrates with your customer database, preferable quickbooks since they recent purchased demandforce for 1/2 billion dollars. It has many options such as a scheduler and email/marketing center and referral generator. We have it set to send out thank you emails at the end of the day and you can offer a review and send a refferal to other cleaners about us. When you send in a review you get an email with a code for 5% off on the website. We also have a "lost" customer email for those that haven't shopped in 6 months 1 year or 2 or more years with codes to the website to bring you back. We also have marketing campaigns already set up for different times of years. We can send birthday or anniversary emails if we add that info to your account. We can send oil change reminders to those that have bought a truck mount and have not had an oil change in say 90 days or if they have had an oil change in the past but haven't come in in 6 months etc. We can send emails for sales on grout sealers to those that ave bought anything from the tile and grout category. Basically we can pick any parameter for any item and market specifically to those that have purchased in the past. Lora is still learning about it. We haven't even utilized 5% off what it can do.

Seriously check it out. You get $100 if you sign up from that link and a couple of bucks will come to us which we can use to pay hoody for all the hard work he puts in for us. I honestly think it will be the best $2400 you will spend in the next 12 months, IF you utilize it. It is a set it and forget it system but it takes a bit to fine tune all the programs and once you get started the ideas will keep flooding in on how to use it. Pretty darn cool to send a Happy birthday email to your widower for the dog she thinks is her baby.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I have it.

Let me just say that if after your year you decide to cancel it instead of renewing for another year make sure you cancel in writing at least 30 days before your contract expires or they will auto renew you with no warning and you will be on the hook for another year.

I absolutely despise companies that do business like that and I don't care if they are selling the greatest thing since sliced bread as far as I'm concerned they can shove it.

For me, personally, it hasn't done much in the way of added business. I have collected a bunch of 5 star reviews that nobody sees but that's about it.

Reactions: Shane Deubell

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have it in writing there is no auto renew. Did you ask for that upfront? Also how are you using it? Are you using it to keep offers in front of your customers? Have you not been able to bring back "lost" customers? Do you have the review button on your website like this? bottom right http://www.superiorcleaningsolutions.com/Default.asp Not trying to "sell" for them but for us the sales and re-establishment of a couple of customers that got lost over time coming back has paid for entire year. They all said things got slow and found a deal online and just forgot to call us again and a couple of them even apologized because it wasn't anything we did except not staying in contact with them. That right there means a lot and like the one bad review we got, even though it was beyond not fair, helps us to know right away if someone is upset.And to share what that was about they ordered a RX-20 tile head off the website, first one we EVER sold and hydrmaster couldn't tell us when they would have any. We didn't find out until after the holiday weekend and immediately called him and let him know. I think he was pissed because no one has one of those in stock and he must have thought he got lucky when somehow he found it on our website. How that means we have bad customer service is beyond me.

Sorry got side tracked Joey, call me lets brain storm I have a ton of ideas that might be helpful

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom