Demo CX-15 $1175 SHIPPED! Only have 1

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a returned/Demo CX-15. The customer returned after trying it on a few jobs. He doesn't do enough commercial to warrant keeping it. It doesn't even look like it was used. I figured id give you guys first shot instead of just sending it back to Hydro-Force.

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I have a funny feeling many will be returned all over the distributor network just from what I have seen in testing here. I got a email from Interlink with a $1195.00 black Friday special being a black colored CX-15 . Such a big price drop and I can only wonder why, will this tool still be sold a few years from now? One can only wonder!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ralph they made a special run of black ones just for this sale. AS for them being returned I can't speak to other distributors but we aren't seeing these being returned as an issue. CRW/Bridewater/Interlink offered the 30 day return policy because they believe in these. The other companies that are commercial heavy companies LOVE the CX15. This person that returned this one did so because of several reason but the cleaning wasn't one of them.

If anyone decides to buy one it is very important that buy from someone that knows what they are selling and will tell them EVERYTHING about the tool including the return policy. I personally find it reassuring to know a company is willing to back up their product no questions asked. It is nice though to let me and them know why though :)

Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I personally do not do much night work so not much commercial also. Only time will tell I guess.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
I have a funny feeling many will be returned all over the distributor network just from what I have seen in testing here. I got a email from Interlink with a $1195.00 black Friday special being a black colored CX-15 . Such a big price drop and I can only wonder why, will this tool still be sold a few years from now? One can only wonder!

Price drop on the CX-15 is one day only. We are allowing folks to demo the tool without risk, but very few are being returned.

Wonder all you want about the future of the CX-15. I am wondering, too. I wonder if we will be able to keep up with demand. Ralph, do you also wonder about the future of big screen TVs, video game consols and other items that typically have big price reductions on Black Friday?

Reactions: Cleantechsk
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
I steer clear of black Friday shopping and big screen tv will never go away they will only get bigger while people's eyes get worse from staring at all the gadgets with tiny writing on them.:biggrin:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I still have this need it gone before the end of the year so I am not carrying it on my books. I have a demo in my store already so I don't need two. Treat yourself to a great Christmas present :)

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Just talking with a CC'er; that's recently returned from the 'states & brought one back with him.

He's absolutely rapt with th CX-15 for commercial work in Cairns.

Yes, he is my competitor, but we also talk to each other & also refer work to each other here.

Bloody good price, wish I was over there & the Oz $ was better, that's AU$1416.00 for me + freight

Reactions: J Scott W

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom