Demo'd zipper wand 2100 plus shipping

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a 15" zipper that I sent out on some
demo's they want one that is at least 20" so I need to sell this and get Erik to make a bigger one. 2100 plus shipping and it's yours. Won't last long at that price. Call me tomorrow and ill give you 50% off shipping

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Jeez, I hope the floor being cleaned with a 20" Zipper is PERFECTLY FLAT.

Inexpierance will be his teacher or he is just a hack going through the motions of cleaning and don't GAS. OR maybe his helper is a midget using a 6 inch wand following behind him sucking up all the slop he left behind.

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
You guys are funny. They are already using 20 and 24" Steam Genie Drag wands. What makes you guys think a 20" zipper would have issues? Erik seems to think the same thing but the steam genie drag wand has been around longer then most of you guys have been cleaning with no issues at that size. tens of millions of sq ft are cleaned every day with the steam genie drag wand. If Erik wants to sell his tool by the hundreds that's what he will have to figure out.

Name
Jesse
We occasionally find jobs to use our 24" WM Drag wand. I was semi serious, I'd like a 18-20" Zipper. The 13" we have is too small.

Name
Lee Stockwell
There are TWO vac slots on a Zipper, thus a 20" would be equivalent to airflow of a 40" drag wand.

However I agree with the comments that it would be no problem still.

Decades ago the Steam Genie drag wand, and others, were hooked to some pretty tiny vac sources, by today's standards.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL I was going to mention we used to use 16-24 inch Steam Genie wands back in the day.....and TM's weren't what they are now. You're right you hit divots and you'll lose suction but you'll know it, you can feel it.

All you usually have to do is go cross ways and you can recover the water not vacuumed. The 16-drags wands didn't have as much problem as the 24-inch but when cleaning large open areas the 24-inch is priceless.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom