descaling TM

easy1dave

When descaling tm can you use to much vinegar.Can you let it sit over night.And how much vinegar?Thanks David

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
From my experience..if you need to de-scale a machine...

you're using the wrong chemicals!

GRHeacock

I agree with Bob- but for now, if you do need to descale, I suggest a proper descaling product.

While vinegar might work, you won't know if it does as well as a properly formulated product.

Gary

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Instead of a full blown de-scale...a simple switch to the proper chems will straighten the problem out very quickly....

i'll say it again...i only been doin' this shit for forty years.....

Rex Tyus

If you are using a last step injection system your water quality is more of an issue than your chems. I have only been doing this since '99 but I catch on pretty quick. :p

I plan to be on a beach full time before forty years of this. :D

Rex Tyus

I agree with Meat as usual. I got of topic earlier. :oops: White vinegar is recommended by many to clean out the chemical injector. It won't do much for heat exchangers and the like. Descaler is needed for that.

easy1dave

I have not been getting the heat I was getting so I thought may be I need to descale.And I have a little giant heater.Thanks

Rex Tyus

Sounds like a good enough reason to me to descale. I can't see a down side even if it didn't need it. If it fixes your problem, it was a cheap fix. If it don't it was still a cheap first step.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It's prolly jus some lint in yor Dema-Proportioner valve!

Some of the entry level machines still use that system....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom