descaling

campusman1

well i had that problem with my steamway 9100lx not heating up to par so i did what everone told me descale it so i went by the book and the book says to un plug the hose going to orfice valve so i do and start every thing up and got started turned the water pump switch on water started circulating and then it started comming right through the hose i disconnected going to the orfice valve so didnt know what to do so i connected that hose back up and let the desclaer run through the machine it was comming out pretty nasty and then i notice that i was losing water in the bucket and i only started with 2 1/2 gallons my second problem. so i shut the pump off and hooked up fresh water to flush out the syatem not knowing where the water went so as i flush out everything untill i had clear water comming out . then sut down machine hook up all hoses started up turned on water pump new problem now water pressure fluctuates from 500 to 100 then it dies down to nothing check all hoses no leakes dont know what happenend to water pressure was fine before may be descaler ruined something anybody got any ideas thanks canpusman

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Scott, I'm not familiar enough with your TM
but sounds like you've got air or are sucking air in the system

..L.T.A.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Most likely, you've got trash in a check valve in the pump....

But it could be something as "goofy" as a loose belt on the pump... a coincidence...

What pump is on the system...?

What is the "descale solution"...?

How long did you recirculate it...?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom