Desperate?

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I was waisting time today and looking through the on-line Recycler for used carpet equipment and found this....

ELITE CARPET & TILE CLEANING serving all of southern California NEWEST & MOST POWERFUL TRUCK MOUNTED EQUIPMENT-FAST DRYING *PET STAINS & ODOR REMOVAL *RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL *SENIOR CITIZENS DICOUNT *SCOTCHGUARDING *DEODORIZING 160.00 ANY COMBINATION OF ROOMS, HALLS OR STAIRCASES MAX 2500SQ. FEET 2 ROOMS PLUS HALL OR BATH $75.00 UPHOLSTERY $10.00 OFF LOVE SEAT & SOFA COMBINATION TILE & GROUT CLEANING 60 CENTS A SQUARE FOOT LICENSED? INSURED? BONDED OUR PHONE QUOTES ARE GUARANTEED Greg 951-443-5000 alexyael2004@hotmail.com

$160.00 DIVIDED BY 2500 SQUARE FEET MAX EQUALS A WHOPPING 6.4 CENTS A SQUARE FOOT.

Not even Dobs could live on that!

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
Danny S-Multiple ???

Okay, lets say it was open areas. You figure a 2500 sqft house has about 1300 of carpet. Typically half, add or minus a hundred. So now he's cleaning at whopping 12.2 cents per sqft in southern California. Can you figure that one out?

G

Hey Tom I'll drive to CA.. and sub it out for that price..
lol

No kids.. no family.. who needs money. lol I just love to clean.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
maybe he's trying to pay for that beast.

Let me play devil's advocate for a minute.

If he's dual wanding TLs only and giving a basic pre-spray and suck, he should be in and out in less than an hour.
(based on 1300sf actual cleaned)
And in reality, it may be less than that for most jobs

8 of those a day and he's doing over $1200 a day

..L.T.A.

F

FB7777

exactly what I was thinking Larry.

Many times its faster and less stressful to do two $200 empties than it is is to do one $400 furnished

We'll discount for no furniture moving, its all about $$$ per hour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm not America's best cleaner and don't feel the need to brag on the Internet that I am" --- Fred Boyle

G

Don't worry FRED.. I downgraded my claim...

I'd put my money on Jose Smith as the best out there.. all around.. uph and flooring. .. lol

(talking about your signature)...lol

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Dobs, Jose might be a very knowledgeable fellow, but he scrub and run encRaps resi carpet at times

Seems inconsistent of you to consider a guy who does that as the best

Your becoming quite contrary, Ole Salton of Seventeen Step Cleaning Process....

..L.T.A.

G

LOL Larry.. I hear ya..

He does alot of millionaire homes.. that dont even need cleaned.. as to why I assume he does that.. lol

He is great at floors.. and an UPH God. I'm far from it on upholstery. He's just one feller that always gets my attention.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom