Desperate!

Name
Evets
We cannot find any pressure hose shut offs that actually work for more than a day or two. What kind do you use? We've tried everything we can find.

Trip Moses

IMOL
Name
Trip Moses
Amazon. High temperature mini ball valve. Most high high temperature valves are only rated between 800 and 1200 psi. Unfortunately there aren’t many that are temperature and pressure rates unless you want a big bulky valve

Name
Brad Gouveia
I been looking for one for years and this is the best one I have found so far. I did not think it would last long but it has been holding up well for me. Better than what I get from Interlink, Jon don, Or the Parker stores

Amazon product

I got the 2 pack in Dec 2018 and I think I am still on the first one. I think the screw came out once but that is common with all of them just glue it back in.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I been looking for one for years and this is the best one I have found so far. I did not think it would last long but it has been holding up well for me. Better than what I get from Interlink, Jon don, Or the Parker stores

Amazon product

I got the 2 pack in Dec 2018 and I think I am still on the first one. I think the screw came out once but that is common with all of them just glue it back in.

I just ordered one. Stainless steel and will hold up to 913psi. Looks better than the Home Depot 600psi one. I’ll let you know how well it holds up.
Thanks for sharing that link

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

Amazon product

Well I just ordered two. Those look much better and a better value than that idiot Joe Bristor’s garbage. And you can order without having to play any high school games.

This also gave me something to do while sitting here in This Cub Scout meeting. Anyone else got anything else I can order while sitting trying to avoid eye contact with soccer moms?

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Well I just ordered two. Those look much better and a better value than that idiot Joe Bristor’s garbage. And you can order without having to play any high school games.

This also gave me something to do while sitting here in This Cub Scout meeting. Anyone else got anything else I can order while sitting trying to avoid eye contact with soccer moms?
Might as well order a pizza

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Anyone else got anything else I can order

a new CVO?
or two??

1567042289757.png

if I was into baggers, this would be a nice'un

1567042475084.png

lta

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I am enjoying all the speculation on the Pan America. It sure is ugly. Wouldn’t that be funny if they released a CVO Adventure bike.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G

I had a baconator for the first time the other night. We had just drove to Albuquerque from Amarillo, I sure hope you don’t eat a lot of those lol

Was good however definitely a heartache waiting lol

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I had a baconator for the first time the other night. We had just drove to Albuquerque from Amarillo, I sure hope you don’t eat a lot of those lol

Was good however definitely a heartache waiting lol
I've cut way back. Today I did fall off the wagon. The Chicken/beef bourbon burger and 8 stuffed Jalapeno Poppers from Arby's for lunch, then a baconator for dinner. Not proud.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Yeah, have you ever had one of those times where you're reading a thread, and the rambling gets so stupid you forget what the thread is about? That pisses me off! QUIT IT!

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74
Name
Brad Gouveia
I get the blue handled stainless ones off Amazon. Jb weld the screw in and it will last a year or so.

I tried them too these ones out last them. I did not like them at first because the shut off handle is big and I thought it would be a pain but I don't mind it now. The blues handle ones and all the ones from interlink, jondon, parker always end up breaking the handle off or leaking no signs of that yet with these.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom