Devastator Filters @ Vegas

Mikey P

Administrator
make sure to stop by the AT to check out how Tom has created a revolutionary new fitting that accepts all cuffs ( kookoos, Vendettas, vinyl and cracky cuffs) (:lol:)

He will have two sizes on display and to give away in our kick arse raffle!

and don't call him wanting the new design, it aint ready for sale, yet,.

Name
I'm Rick James
Those are very good filters.. is this a whole new design? I suggested to him a couple of months ago about making the exit into a cone to better funnel water and maybe a little smaller bag? I think the funnel will help remove the water that builds up during extraction. Can't wait for the new upgrade.. what kind of cuffs do you like? I have the new mytee ones and not really a big fan at all.

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Well we finally finalized them today. I am 100% Happy with them. Tim my fabricator has done a awesome job. Finally came home put one together and held water, you wouldn't think it would be that hard but it really is. So I will be rush shipping some for Vegas show. I have been worried we wouldn't get them done after saying I would have them.
Here is a few pics the one with the cuffs is showing how you will not need a cuff to hook to our filter BANG !! I love cuffs but dang it is hard keeping track and stocking cuffs. Especially now that cool cuffs are loosing the market.
IMG_20130820_192410_530_zps0ab1b5e0.jpg
IMG_20130820_192427_732_zps27f33246.jpg
IMG_20130820_192554_073_zpsd4384cd9.jpg

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Here is a video of something else we have incorporated into the new filter filter design. I aint no movie star so keep the jokes easy on me. I can't tell you what was distracting me across the parking lot but it was a terrible sight.
http://youtu.be/A85EgIymDMo

Reactions: steve frasier

Mike Draper

you should throw that bag of shit on Bristors front door!!:biggrin:

great filter though. i love mine!!

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
You know yet if you can make it to vegas?

I would love to but in order for us to send the new filters to the show most of or savings just went to our patent attorney,.... I should have finished school dang it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Oh gawd..

You're turning out to be as much of a mythological creature as that dickwad Bristor is..

Whats next? We have to buy 12 boxes of girl scout cookies from your kid each and every time we want to place an order?

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Oh gawd..

You're turning out to be as much of a mythological creature as that dickwad Bristor is..

Whats next? We have to buy 12 boxes of girl scout cookies from your kid each and every time we want to place an order?
No if you guys place a order I get the girl scout cookies:D
Hey that is me in the dang video. I still really don't know what bj looks like never seen him or a pic. I think we are planning to go to the next MF though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom