Devastator owners..

Mikey P

Administrator
I caught myself doing something today that I suppose has been going on for a while, I just never noticed..

My first wand stroke is done with an analytical eye closely studying the speed of which I need to make my dry strokes to retain my god's gift to carpet cleaners status.

If I had to make a Sophie's choice over which loved one would I let die, the swivel or the window, it would be the swivel.

• Haha
Reactions: TConway and DAT

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I want the window so bad. It reassures me that the truck mount is still on... I dont hear the vacuum shrieking like you guys can ..
you could always try watching the jets, or feel the bite of the wand 🤔

I dont have a cool kids wand but love the window on non swivel knock off

Reactions: DAT

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What a sad statement. As professional carpet cleaners you can't tell if you left it too wet without a window? 🤣

A window has value on a Rover but we are talking a water damaged home. For carpet cleaning?

What psi are you running at what flow? Did you have trouble with overwetting prior to a window? How many years have you been cleaning with a tm? What size blower?

A window! 😁

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Never having had a window, I'm not sure what these guys are seeing. I judge the level of extraction by the feel of the wand as I pass it back and forth. If I'm not happy with it, I'll do another dry stroke. If you're going to stroke it until no more moisture shows in the window, you're not cleaning, you're masturbating.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Never having had a window, I'm not sure what these guys are seeing. I judge the level of extraction by the feel of the wand as I pass it back and forth. If I'm not happy with it, I'll do another dry stroke. If you're going to stroke it until no more moisture shows in the window, you're not cleaning, you're masturbating.
Oh in that case I'm fine with a window.😉

Name
Matt Ross
Knowledge is always helpfull. No one said you cant clean well without a window. But it is helpfull. I have a weak truckmount. So I watch it to see how many dry passes I need. If you had a monster truckmount you could likely save yourself time. Saying, "who needs a window" is like saying, "who needs a temp guage on your car. I'll see the smoke if it gets hot."

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The times I got to use one of one of Tom's wands, I never even noticed the window. The swivel is what has me sold on it. You don't appreciate how much it helps until you don't have one.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
the window is best for those areas that got lil extra prespray, or where the customer has attempted cleaning and you see the explosion of foam letting you know you need to carry on rinsing... whats a dry stroke??

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Never having had a window, I'm not sure what these guys are seeing. I judge the level of extraction by the feel of the wand .....
I judge the level of extraction by the movement of the constellations.
Especially now that Sagittarius is in a full moon.

Freaking carpet cleaners. Just keep doing forward and backward movements with that damn wand :winky:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom