Did anyone here go to Connections in Florida?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael

Mark, I have never been to the connections in Florida, how does it compare or differ from connections vegas?

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Hey guys

I have not been to the Vegas connections but understand there are more things happening and more room for more vendors. But for us to get out of the cold weather after a long winter, it is well worth it. I think this is my 4th Florida connections but would say this was one of the best and others did agree. Loved the hands on events and everyone there was top notch. Great presentations. I did get by the *** booth and see the Mytee machine with all the hook ups. Really think there are some cool concepts to help with a portables cleaning ability.

On a side note, we won the grand prize winning the US Products portable cleaner! Very cool. Last year my brother won it. Really, it was not rigged. About 10 hours later, I also won another drawing from connections for filling out their survey. Was another $100 cash. We donated it to their lymphoma cancer fundraiser and also put in another $100 of our own. Very cool thing Barry Costa and everyone is doing. The only disappointment during the trip was getting an email Thursday night at midnight with an adjuster reducing one of my dry down invoices by half. Sucked the life out of me for the rest of the trip but I was among some of the best in the industry to give me advice.

By the way if John Olson is reading this, put me down for $100 for the fundraiser raffle again this year.

All in all, I think the Florida connections was very well run and a blast to be at!

Mark Saiger

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom