Did I do Good?

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
Found on Craigslist tonight. Drove out there (about an hour's drive), got this stuff for $290.

A little Giant 3ht - tested no leaks but knobs missing on thermostat (anybody got a good deal on a new 'stat?).

A new, never had oil in the crankcase, with blank warranty card, CAT 290 pump - no clutch though, darn.

Two, 3/8" Neptune hoses - looks like they never had water in them.

find.jpg

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Super sweet deal.

You don't need to replace the thermostat, just the control dial. A lot of distributors should have them. I think I have a couple old dials if you can't find one... along with 4 electric clutches for 290 pumps if you need one.

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Jeremy said:
Actually I could use a pump clutch.... Whatchya want out of it?

They are all used takeoffs. Would you like one with or without a pump attached?
Pump would need new seals and cups though.

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
KevinD said:
Super sweet deal.

You don't need to replace the thermostat, just the control dial. A lot of distributors should have them. I think I have a couple old dials if you can't find one... along with 4 electric clutches for 290 pumps if you need one.

Thanks Kevin, It's missing both the dial and the little knob on top too. I would be interested in the knobs as well as a clutch. PM me. Jeremy, go find your own clutch! :D

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
dgardner said:
KevinD said:
Super sweet deal.

Thanks Kevin, It's missing both the dial and the little knob on top too. I would be interested in the knobs as well as a clutch. PM me. Jeremy, go find your own clutch! :D

I will look when I get in tonight. I probably have a complete valve for a 3HT also.
Don't worry about Jeremy. I have 4 clutches.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom