Different Perspective of a Job

K

Kabluey

Had a nice lady tell me today she didnt call back the last company to clean her carpets because they left the hose undone from the water spigot. Few years ago Another customer told me they didt call back the last guy cause his equipment was to used. Also was told by different customers they didnt call back because one cursed and the othe smelled of smoke. Sometimes its the little things that will get a customer not to call back, no matter how big your TM is or how great you think you are.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i got a job once because my van was cleaner and more organized than the rest he had seen..

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
always return it to the way you found it

I was watching a cleaner today from JC carpet cleaning, he was pulling hose on to the lawn while his cig was hanging from his mouth wearing his tank top and cut off jean shorts

K

Kabluey

I impressed a real estate agent because I raked a vacant house. Said I was the first out of 5 years.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
It just shows you can't please everyone. No matter how good of a job you do something as small as not replacing the hose can piss someone off.

Ryan

Sure does shiteatinggrin

I'm really getting into this dog and pony show thing... heck.. last week I even started wearing shoes to my jobs.

Name
Lee Stockwell
I intentionally leave the hose off in the winter. I always remind them that a connected hose can cause their freeze resistant faucet to freeze and break...often with expensive damage to their home or basement.

Not a problem this week.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
You can have that customer... if you did a fantastic job and they were so petty as to not call you back because you forget to re-connect the hose, f#$#' em. She'll probably be calling you on Monday for some kind of crap too.

K

Kabluey

rhino1 said:
You can have that customer... if you did a fantastic job and they were so petty as to not call you back because you forget to re-connect the hose, f#$#' em. She'll probably be calling you on Monday for some kind of crap too.

I do have a 30 day guarantee so if there is an issue with the cleaning I have her back....

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Ryan said:
I have all my teeth.
Lee Stockwell said:
...that makes you really stand out in Arkansas!

Only one??

Had one hire me because the last guy cancelled due to his truck breaking down.
Funny thing was, my blower went on that job. I ran it till I finished the job, twern't no way I was going to tell her the same thing. That was Sat night. Had a new blower installed on Monday.

K

Kabluey

rhino1 said:
Good, I hope u live close.

She live 4.2 miles away according to GPS. It doesnt matter if I go 50 miles, I will still go at no charge. People dig a company that has their back. I have never been abused by a customer with my 30 day guarantee, I just do the job right and communicate well with the customer. I expect it to happen one day, but I have good customers that have no interest in scamming me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom