different upholstery fabrics

been running into different fabrics on upholstery lately, polished cottons, acrylics, chennilles what ever happened to good ol synthetics microfibers, nylon recliners. it's a hassle to care for this fibers. seems all calls involve these fabrics hardly any carpet cleaning last couple of days, not complaining but i wish they were more carpet jobs instead.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sounds like you're cleaning more living room (look but don't sit furniture) vs family room (lounge and live on) upholstery.

Funny how that dirty standard care upholstery is easier to clean than the not as soiled special care upholstery.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
This is a good thing! Your name is Prestige, and you're getting into higher quality work. Charge more for care sensitive fabrics; a higher price is justified for the additional risk and as a percentage of replacement it will still be a good value for the customer.

well in reality this would be good thing but, really these are all insurance jobs. they send me ton of work and since the company doesn't offer carpet/upholstery cleaning they call me and they budget for these jobs. sometimes they under bid it and alot of times they over bid it, you win some you lose some- and in this economy i will take it. funny when you do insurance jobs, did a cleaning today on an upholstery where a driver went through a womans home through her living room. of course, everything was remodeled except for upholstery just had it cleaned.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom