Diggin the pc upholtery tool.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I guess my cleaning career finally progressed to the 1990's. Today on xmas day I got to try my pc tool for the first time on like that I can mist edes which you canot with the hm or the sapphire. I like the bypass kept the water screaming hot.I imagine it will do well on residential upholstery since the jetis angled which kept the over spray to a minimum. Another cool thing is that it seems like its heavy duty and could be used to bust out the van window if we ever plunged into a lake. Well made so I doubt the chimps will break it. Might get the sapphire tool for volume cleaning because after 54 officechairs it got really heavy. All in all I love it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
The PC tool was my favorite for years till the SS tool came about. It's still a very close second. It's also a handy (if slow) stair tool.

Get a glide for it too.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Plunged into a lake. That aint funny : )

Why dont ya just roll the friggin window down. Might need it after WD restoration takes place.

SS Pro User : )

Last edited:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
you guys must have thought I was talking about the prochem upholstery tool. In the wake of the duck dynasty controversy I actualy meant the politicaly correct upholstery tool. It makes no bold statements or action that will get me in any trouble with any group of people. And no I hve never drove my van into the lake but I have been heald hostage by a group of unruly cows that surrounded the van and wouldn't move for 20 minutes. I would definitely feel better defending my self with the cumbersome prochem tool rather than the cheap n light drymaster

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom