Digging with a Rotary

Farenheit251

Cleaned a church with low loop commercial that had only been drycleaned for 10 years. 700 feet of lobby looked pretty dirty but not disgusting. Figuring it had a lot of soil I dry vacced with my Royal,presprayed w/ Zbomb and extracted at 350 with clean-it using slow strokes. Even though I was careful with the trigger I had cleaner areas where I overlapped. Presprayed with Cleanit and let it flow at 500 psi thru 7.5 jetting on my cmp. Next morning pastor was amazed but I showed him the cleaner areas. Pulled out the 175 rotary with cleanit,citrus and oxy in the shampoo tank and a light blue pad(like red but in the discount bin for a $1). Rinsed thoroughly at 400 psi and only soft water. Set up fans. Packing up and I see the pad is just caked with brown crud. This was after a average vac job and two cleanings on a very thin loop carpet. I'm amazed how much the rotary dug up. Brian E

hogjowl

Idiot™
Scott beat me to it. I have a huge church account with tremendously bad soiling. I clean it every month. I have found that a CBM encap. pass after extraction, even while still damp, works wonders with residual soil.

Back
Top Bottom