Dilution of Powermaxx?

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I have a big commercial job with olefin loop pile hallways that are really hammered. I usually use a pump up sprayer for all my jobs, my carpet cleaning buddy let me use his 7 quart 9 to 1 hydroforce inline sprayer to save some time. I called Cobbs and they told me to mix 2.5 cups in hot water. I wanted to check with you guys here. I was going to boost with some citrus too but not sure how much do put in? I'm going to prescrubb with my 175 and post bonnet too. Thanks,

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
pull the metering tip out and go 1 1/2 cups for a 7 quart sprayer......I use mixedrite citric and add just a bit over a oz...

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
if its hammered then 2.5 sounds good....

like jim said pull the tip....

if there are areas, that are not all that bad...go 1.5 like Jim said...

besure to mix with HOT water, and shake that jug around, before and as you use it..

Pump up?? really

get a battery or go my route and get an old porty as a pre sprayer.....bam 10-15 gallons, mix it how you like

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
It already contains citrus, so I would go with something PURPLE instead of orange if I was going to boost it.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
dave if you want a hydroforce I will be in bridgewater tuesday it needs to be cleaned but less then a year old

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
I usually mix my solution a little different for each residential job thats why I like the pump up sprayers, plus I like to mix it up hot each time I use it. This job is going to take me a few days so thays why I'm going with the inline sprayer. Thanks for the info guys, I think i'm going to go with the 2.5 cups with no booster and then see what happens. The 175 scrubb makes a huge difference too..

davep105

Name
Dave Pires
How do you take off the metering tip? There is a screen that screws on the end that goes into the jug?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
its at the other end of the tube.....pull the tube off and you will see it screwed into the metal that the tube goes over............

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I would dilute the PowerMax @ 2 cups in the 7 qt. inline sprayer.

You can add 2-4 oz. of Citrus Solv if the grease is really heavy.

Larry

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom