Dingleberries

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
What do you guys do, if anything, with upholstery pilling?
I cleaned a moderately soiled off white sofa today, and the fabric came so clean, it made the darker fuzz ball even more noticeable.
I felt obligated to try to remove them, but wasn't about to start picking them all off.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
Just to let you know i have copied and pasted some definitions of Dingleberries!

little pooplets that hang from the ass hairs

A serious case of cling-ons that can give you serious bacon strips in your undies.
These dingle berries are not for eating!

A collection of toilet paper, lint, and shit located in the asshole and chode region.
TOmmy has a giant dingle berry located in the vacinity of his cornhole

The hardest substances known to man. A mixture of Shieat and toilet paper that cling to your ass hair for untold eons.

New: Captain Crunch with Dingle Berries!!!

When a collection of toilet paper and shit build up on your arse hairs to form 'dingle berries'

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Jtuseo said:
Electric hair clippers like a barber uses.
for the couch or your ass :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Iseeru Iseeru Iseeru Iseeru Iseeru

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I thought dingleberries were the interior trim used in mexi-lowriders.

Ive used pumice stone. It can help. But ,then you have to clean off the bits of stone.

Sometimes a rubber glove used in a circular motion can help.

Or you can just pick and grin.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
A fabric depiller can be found at almost any fabric store. They are about the size of an electric razor and work great.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Get a small 4 inch bondo spreader, place over the edge stick on hook side of velcro. Run that over fabric. Works 50% of the time and some times it pulls small fibers out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom