Dinner in Florida...No I am not ever setting one up again..but...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Since me and Lora are coming and we have a good friend and customer that we are going to meet for the first time Monday we are going to take him out to dinner and wouldn't mind if a few others came and hung out with us. Who is in for dinner Monday night? No I am not reserving any rooms and not herding anymore selfish carpet cleaners who leave others holding their bag. (Sorry Taf but thanks for not letting me and Mikey get stuck with the bill)

I will however check out the resturants around there me and Lora are thinking we want Texas De Brazil but there isn't much at a meat Orgy for Mikey and Paula (if they want to come to dinner)

Post here and I'll see what's in the neighborhood and tell you the time and place where me and Lora will be and if you show up great.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
nd Olson doing lap dances with each other was priceless

well, I have no interest in that..
However, as a staunch Libertarian, I'm of the opinion that two consenting adults can do whatever they like ....

I googled it..only TdB i could find in Fl was in Miami???
and it's a steakhouse (nothing wrong with that) but since we're on the Gulf Coast , i was thinking some radioactive seafood

..L.T.A.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
OMG- We found Texas De Brazil originally in Orlando, then went to the one in Tampa which is in a large mall with other restaurants. Also have one an hour away in Schaumburg, IL. Awesome place to eat. Perfect place for rich carpet cleaners. You can eat til your a fat turd.

Reactions: rwcarpet
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
We have one here and had it twice and could never eat enough to justify the bill...lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom