Dinner with the MB gang

Becker

Name
Becker
Mike is the only familiar face I see, He is looking wise..

I'm sure Ken was there in spirit....

Ed Valentine

Name
Ed Valentine
Terrific picture, Gentlemen.

Those are the hard working individuals whom have helped to build this country.

Thanks, John for posting that.

best to all;
Ed Valentine

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
My thanks to John for organizing the occasion.

It was a pleasure to converse with some of the famous people on this board 'face to face' while breaking bread. One thing I didn't realize, until this past Wednesday's dinner sitting across from Mike, was just how big a cranium he truly has! It proves that pictures alone just can't put the real life dimensions into visual perspective. It would also appear that his heart may be commensurate in size to that what was found under the straw hat that night. Albeit, his sometimes rough exterior may tend to disguise that fact. Would you agree?

Mike and John both made some nice observations about Ken Snow, as did others in conversation throughout the night.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It would also appear that his heart may be commensurate in size to that what was found under the straw hat that night. Albeit, his sometimes rough exterior may tend to disguise that fact. Would you agree?
I think most don't ever see that in him but then I think he doesn't want most people to see it either. I do agree he has a big heart! :icon_cool:

harryhides

Name
Tony

A very thoughtful touch, John
Wish I could have been there if only to honor Ken and his legacy.

CCA

Name
Patrick Ladinig
thanks John for organizing the dinner, we really enjoyed this night. good food and lots of nice people
Patrick and Reg

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
yes thanks to John Olsen for organizing this dinner it was great and a memorable experience we will miss Ken.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom