Direct mailing.

Ryan

I'm doing some direct mail advertising. I'm interested to know where you guys buy your address list and who you use to send the mailers?

Any tips on making a great mailer? (Greg, Ken I'm intrested to hear what you guys think here..)

Edit: I'm really liking the pricing this place has... whatcha think?

http://willywalt.com/products/brochure-printing.html

bonesheal

Ryan said:
I'm doing some direct mail advertising. I'm interested to know where you guys buy your address list and who you use to send the mailers?

Any tips on making a great mailer? (Greg, Ken I'm intrested to hear what you guys think here..)

Edit: I'm really liking the pricing this place has... whatcha think?

http://willywalt.com/products/brochure-printing.html

I got my list from infoUSA. I don't have any tips, I'll be split-testing my first two letters this week, if I can get it done tomorrow.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
How many are you doing Ryan?.

Last list I actually did myself using www.zillow.com. They are 1000 homes. Since you can see home sizes and value I zoomed in to a few areas I had in mind and basically did them one at a time. Sent to "Current Resident" which does not seem to pull as good as ho name but at least I know exactly where their going.

I had gotprint print and mail.

Good luck,
Albert

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Remember that cold direct shotgun mailing can be one of the most costly ways to market.

To counteract that you need to maximize the mailing.

This might sound strange. But, your main focus should not be just to have the prospect reserve an appointment.

Your focus should be on forming a client relationship,

You often need to step them into being a client.

They likely won't need any cleaning at the time of the mailing. But, they could be a great long term client down the road.

Have a way to keep contact with prospects as you warm them up for repeated marketing as you weed out the cold contacts.

Some ways you can do that is:

have a easy a way for the prospect ask for a free informative guide.

Give away a free bottle of carpet spotter (or other gift)delivered to their home with a free evaluation (bid good for 6 months or whatever)

Free refrigerator magnets (Discount good for 6 months or whatever)

Keep mailing the warm contacts.

Have irresistible offers.

Now it is time to brainstorm.

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
salesgenie.com

You can enter your current client list or just a few customers to get a customer profile and the program will pick out leads that are like your current customers.

You can also pick an address and get a list of addresses within whatever distance of that address you choose- I would work neighborhoods where I already do a bit of work. You can print the leads right from the site onto mailing labels or export them to your PC.

You can do business and residential. This is a very cool tool, but it is a bit expensive at $100/month for 1000 leads. I think unlimited leads are $150 to $200 a month.

I think they have a free trial you can pick 100 leads from. Like I said, it's a cool tool for direct mail, well worth taking a look at.

Ryan

Thanks for all the advice guys! Keep it comming!

I'm planning on sending out 5000 mailers target towards people making 60k plus in 120k+ houses (120k buys a nice house in AR). My networking is working ok in my local community, but I need to expand my service area as I plan on hiring a full time carpet tech this spring/summer.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
My queries for my mailings are homes making over $150,000(I think it may be a 100,000) and homes valued between $750,000 to 1.25 million

Where in Arkansas my wife is going to Little Rock monday

Ryan

That would be zero houses in my area lol.... well there is a 16 million one going up south of me, but just that one.

I live in the little dinky town of Mammoth Spring, about as far from Little Rock as you can get and still be inside the state lol. I have to have a huge service area just to take in 50,000 people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom