distilled white vineger

sam gm

Hi eveyone, new to this site, Eric with zipper-it referred me to this site.
I was checking to see if any of you use distilled white vineger as a rinse and if it really works.
I was at a class one time and one of the guys told me it works his words were "it leaves the carpets sqeeky clean", I know it helps with scaling but wandered if it actually helps to nuetralize carpeting. I currently use fabset but it gets to b expensive.

Name
Nate W.
Charge enough to do the job. Don't skimp on your chemicals. If you think it's getting to be too much for your chemicals, your not charging enough. Chemicals should only be a few percent of your operating costs.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Sam has an impressive operation in Austin from the looks of his website, I'm sure he doesn't scrimp.

Yes white vinegar, acetic acid, is useful in a rinse, just don't overdo it.

Hey Sam, my youngest son worked for Alpha Waterproofing in Austin as a field supervisor. They would be a good contact for you for deflooding work. They are big there.

Thanks,
Lee

G

George V

I wouldn't hesitate to use it as a rinse.

It's cheap, strong, knocks out odor, and an acid PH.

I'd probably be rinsing w/ it now except i pre-mix 240 gallon's of fresh water each morning and don't like using acid rinse water with an alkaline pre-spray. (no chemical pump on my rig).

G

George V

No kidding?

An 8000q Sam!

Dang! how bout a new thread w/ some pic's of your rig?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom