Do BBoard owners run them because it's a passion?

Mikey P

Administrator
...maybe for the first month after they get banned from all the others..

but from that point on when the heat comes form their family about time and money spent, it better damn become a "business" in one way or another.

ICS-banners and sweeten the deal on magazine ads
Clenafax-banners and sweeten the deal on magazine ads
***-Banners, premium memberships, chems and equipment
WOC-Chems and equipment
Pro Cleaners- Charging speakers, banners and kick backs.

and here, banners and memberships

Are any of them run by the members?

lol.

No one, NO ONE would do this for free.

Running this place has been a nightmare form day one, mods and helpers come and go but ultimately it all falls in my lap.

Yes I've grown very tired of the ungrateful, know it all assholes that plague this and every board.

Expect changes.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mike, maybe you should just take a break from this place. You've lost a lot of people who used to pitch in like Foster and Greenie and Rex Tyrus and Marty. Maybe they're taking a break who knows. You could too, and let the inmates run the asylum.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL I love ya brother but the very reason you are un-happy are the reasons you started this board and the reason it became successful, at least that was the premise you portrayed to everyone. I have no problem with you making a buck off the board. I knew when you said that you wouldn't have advertising in the beginning that it wouldn't last long because as you said why would anyone in their right mind do this for free. (why I don't understand why the "mods" are working for free)

I think what you really need to do is learn to use the "FOE" button so you don't have to even read what the knuckleheads post. It's really that simple.
Oh and any supplier that gets thier panties in a twist remind them what it says on the front door.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Coups are followed by Juntas are followed by coups.

I've seen it happen over and over again. A good guy in the industry goes against the tide and starts something good for the industry. Everybody wants to be part of it, and a friend of that person. While that's a great start, invaribly egos, estrogen, and misunderstanding bring us back to the fifth grade level.

My friend Jackson Lloyd was likewise battered around ten years ago. FOJL was big based on accepting our differences and being friends anyway. Some weren't satisfied with that. Ego-wars from a few seemed to dictate that "you can't be MY friend unless you hate MY enemies."

Fact is, some you percieve as enemies behind their keyboards end up being very decent in person...and vice versa. I think 95% of the guys and gals here have something valuable to contribute, sometimes most of all when they disagree with us personally.

Viva la difference!

Thanks,
Lee

G

George V

One things for certain.

Participation on this board has made me, and countless others, better cleaners as a result.

We salute you.

F

FB7777

and you spent the first two years trying to shut down other boards with the help of allies

get a grip, Mike you're losing it

From day one, I told you, you that I hope you make a ton of this board

Is the Judon incident the straw?

or are you pissed about the hypocrit comments from the cheap seats?

Big f'n deal... make changes who cares

but don't get all pissy just because people are calling you out on your obvious protective attitude towards you best bud Les Jones

Marty and now Marc felt that wrath

I've been waiting for the day that you finally sell your V and go full tilt on pushing Judson TMs here

You do realize that, at times, your definition of 'an ungrateful know-it-all' is simply someone who vehemently disagrees with on more than one occassion

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Mikey P said:
.Please feel free to comment on any possible cleaning related subject you can think of. Open discussion and debate is encouraged. Don't be afraid to call a spade a spade, but be aware that your peers may have a different opinion. Due to the independent nature of owner-operator carpet cleaners, conflicts and heated arguments will happen.

Liars, cheats, hucksters and sociopaths will be eliminated from the flock.

Manufacturers and suppliers are welcome to participate as well. Be aware that your product and or services may not always be talked about in a positive manner.

Guess this don't stand anymore?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom