DO I have to OP with only certain products?

Rescue

I use the Biokleen products and I was wondering if I can OP with these products or do I have to use only certain OP products?

Joe

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you can use anything you want under an OP machine

it's the cleaning efficacy and type residue left behind that's the concern

OP and cotton pads are pretty aggressive.
So i figure a weak pee water chem like Bio-klEEn "might" be al'ite w/OP

Don't know what kind of residue it leaves though
'cept the absence of bOrEEne..... :roll:

..l.T.A.

Dolly

You can use what ever.

I have a brute and I use John's products to clean with and I find them
to work outstanding.

I figure, why should I use with my OP machine anything less than the
best that was designed to be used with his machine.

It is all up to the operator, but I just wanted to share with you my experience using John's machine and His products that are tried and
true.

Hope that helps you out there

Pmatte

Name
Patrick Matte
Hey meat...neutral ph doesn't automatically equate low quality clean.Heck...in the last week alone I've cleaned at least 3 different fecal jobs with the same success rate.
Equipment and cleaning agents are a means to an end.More importantly,its who's behind the wand...so to speak.

Over the last 17 years I have tried almost everything.I used to constantly go back and fourth between Duane's juice and Harvard's grime release.
But I soon found out that a "electric" is really not a necessity.

Yes...Bi-O-Kleen's products are not as nuclear as others but more than effective.Dwell and agitation are key,the former being employed by us more than the latter.

Now to answer the question;yes you can use Bio's products under an OP.I would say that their Bonnet/Rug cleaner is more suited in this application;as a non-HWE clean but I guess if you decide to use their TLP, I would definatley run a damp pad afterwards to in essence,rinse out as much as needed.

By the way,the TLP does not leave a residue as far as I can tell and I've been using the product line exclusively for over a year and a half if memory serves me correct.

Patrick

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Pmatte said:
Hey meat...neutral ph doesn't automatically equate low quality clean.Heck...in the last week alone I've cleaned at least 3 different fecal jobs with the same success rate.
Equipment and cleaning agents are a means to an end.More importantly,its who's behind the wand...so to speak.

Over the last 17 years I have tried almost everything.I used to constantly go back and fourth between Duane's juice and Harvard's grime release.
But I soon found out that a "electric" is really not a necessity.

Yes...Bi-O-Kleen's products are not as nuclear as others but more than effective.Dwell and agitation are key,the former being employed by us more than the latter.

Patrick

I don't disagree with you, Pat.
aggressive agitation (like OP w/cotton) will make almost any weak chem work.
Abstraction, which was used for years as "the" juice for padding by many, is a good example.

Shoot, even soft water, dwell and agitation can yield acceptable results in some situations.

we're on the same page.
i just worded it different than you

..L.T.A.

Clark

Everything has to come out. All chemicals must be removed at some point. In time all will cause resoil. Rate of resoil is what you need to watch. You don't get paid for a lifetime warranty on cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom