Do you consider your office / sales time actual WORK?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
i feel like a bum when i spend the whole day in the office making calls, printing marketing info, writing up bills, mailing info, etc., and the whole day i don't CC at all.

i the only one who feels like that?

though when i am making calls and finally seal the deal and schedule the job, i feel the best!

thanx --- Derek.

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
If it has to do with my business no matter what it is, yes its work.

But then again I dream about carpet cleaning, machines, doing better when I sleep.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea I feel like a bum :oops:

Actually I think it's harder here in the office, not physically, but mentally draining. The day seems to drag on forever.

Sometimes I'll run errands just to get out, or call the wife for lunch. :D

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Yes. I agree with the office stuff being harder. I'll do damn near anything to get out of some of it.

Rex Tyus

I HATE office work. Brings back to many bad memories from a previous life. I consider it work, while my wife thinks I am taking "the day off".

Rex

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
Seems like the only time I can get that stuff done is at midnight. The wife thinks that when I'm at home I'm finished working. She doesn't understand the behind the scenes stuff I have to get done. It is kind of nice when I can work all that stuff in during the day. It's a nice break from pushing the wand.

The good thing about this business is the variety in your day. Everyday is different.

Name
BradFenstermaker
One day a week I make all the calls. I am thankful my wife does all of this for the business. She works one day a week somewhere else.

I would really be lost if something happened to her. Hope she give's me a training notice. lol

Brad

G

I'm like Brad, lucky to have a great wife who takes care of most of this business. She even went ot a Chamber Breakfast this mouring because I didn't feel like getting up.
I start to get nervous if the work load gets slower. Although we all know it will happen as soon as it starts raining.

Jeff

G

yes.. Brad FensterPucker is lucky to have his wife..
Shes a knockout.. and great in the office too.. taking care of his bum ass while hes out sitting at Mcdonalds.. while she thinks hes cleaning.
ha.

I need a good woman... reckon I can ask one of my 10 gal friends to work for me?

Nah... then they'll know how much I can afford to spend on them. No thanks.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
"I need a good woman... reckon I can ask one of my 10 gal friends to work for me?"

Is that you, Todd?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom