Do you measure...........

RichardnTn

your solution and vacuum hose when you buy them to see if you got the length you paid for ? or is this just a stupid question that should be canned or in the Bird Room ?? RR

TimP

I've never measured but I have noticed that when under vacuum that my solution and vac hoses are the same length and actually the vacuum hoses are a bit longer when not under vacuum. At least this is what I observe, I'm not concerned about the length anyhow just as long as both are equal, I assume they have it figured out and are honest when companies sell their product..

Name
Shawn Forsythe
RichardnTn said:
your solution and vacuum hose when you buy them to see if you got the length you paid for ? or is this just a stupid question that should be canned or in the Bird Room ?? RR

Richard,

It is a completely legitimate question, and not in the slightest Bird Room material.

I do want to ask whether you ever had a problem with being shortchanged. I would be very interested if people have been seeing this happen.

RichardnTn

Shawn, I have never measured...just wondering if anyone else had....I have had 50' of vac hose that was longer than 50' of solution hose if that makes sense...one was wrong.... Tnx Richard

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
We measure every piece of hose we get, and cut the vacuum and pressure lines to match. Solution lines average 54 feet, vacuum hoses 52, but they both vary. Never had one come in under fifty.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom