Do you own a business or a job?

Bjorn

Pretty much to me both the same thing I guess if you want to feel extra good about yourself say business

I have to say I own a job

Do you pay the bills have a house put money away for investment go on vacations or holidays

you could say the same thing about a man or woman who so calls owns a business that works 24/7 and has not much a life outside of said business

Or

A person who owns a job gets away every now and then takes time off goes fishing skiing hunting picks wild flowers what ever

Getting out of business or a job most likely none of use will be able to sell when when we fade into the sunset so does the job or the business

you know what there is nothing wrong with that

very few of use are going to find that ultimate sucker to cash us out.

best thing is remember to enjoy yourself you are not going to get out alive

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
We all have what Seth Godin calls a worldview. Maybe this is yours and you are welcome to it.

Getting out of business or a job most likely none of use will be able to sell when when we fade into the sunset so does the job or the business

you know what there is nothing wrong with that

very few of use are going to find that ultimate sucker to cash us out.

best thing is remember to enjoy yourself you are not going to get out alive[/quote]

By the way Jim Morrison already used this quote for his biography.

Blue Monarch

Supportive Member
Name
Dirk Wingrove
Job all the way. I won't consider it a business until I can do whatever I want and it's still making enough money to make me comfortable.

I feel I diefinetely own a business and not a job. If I were to die tonight, someone could take over my business and make a lot of easy money or sell it to someone else. Things have been pretty good lately.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
If you have a business license and you pay for all the company bills then it's a business...if you run your business like a job whatever...it's still a business.

get over it.

Farenheit251

A business is better than a job but the problem is many guys who could do well as cleaners fail trying to make the next step of turning it into a biz. Then they end up working a job for someone else.
Invest a $1000 a month into retirement for 20 years and you will come out ahead of 90% of the owners of larger businesses. I've seen so many boom/bust in the last 15 years.

-JB-

Name
JB
Invest a $1000 a month into retirement for 20 years and you will come out ahead of 90% of the owners of larger businesses.

So is this from experience?

Not trying to be nosey, just interesting to see who's NOT a BDCC around here.

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
If you own a saleable asset then you have a business. If YOU are the business it is highly unlikely that you own a saleable asset. Most cleaning "businesses" self-liquidate - precisely because they were never businesses in the first place. There is a huge difference between being a self-employed carpet cleaner and owning a turn-key, systems driven, employee run business. For the record, I am a self-employed carpet cleaner because I can't seem to solve my Joe Bristor disorder! :lol:

If you want to bullshit other people, by all means, carry on. Just don't bullshit yourself. There's no profit in it.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I own a PIMA right now that I hope to turn into a business, but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom