DO YOU OWN WHITE MAGIC

John Alzubi

does anyone own WHITE MAGIC COMMANDER if yes what are the problem you having. mine has less than 400 h and been in the shop 7 times for belts repair.

I do ..changed belts twice in 4 years , normal wear and tear. Who is doing the work? Very happy with my commander but my favorites are the 1600-1800...easier to get at

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I wouldn't have changed the belts on my Pro1200 except I accidentally drained the oil in my Cat pump (valve musta got flipped when I inserted and pulled out the chem siphon tube in the housing) and had to replace the pump :cry: ($900 repair). Mechanic said the blower belt was still fine and wouldn't replace it. (5100 hours). There's something funny going on with your Commander.

John Alzubi

well mine was the first liqued coold commander to be made and I'm not happy with it. When it's working it is a great TM but the belt are driving me crazy. :x

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I have been running one for almost 5 years without much trouble. She's about to hit 3000 hours. I have never had a belt problem. Only changed them once and will change them next week. Sounds like your pulleys are not aligned or something is stressing your belts.

My only problem has been the overheating issue if I go too long without flowing water, but no big deal. She fires up every time I hit the key and gets em clean.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I've smoked both my belts off a few times in the past two years.

I have chem draw system problems all the time. Had a strange water box problem for a while... The water was boiling in my water box.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom