do you use a sented deo

Sometimes I put a little dd-12 in my prespray. I really like the vabreeze scent. Used to put bridgepoints spice air in my rinse and that was kinda nice too, very mild.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i have alot of customers who love the lemon scent. i usually mist it on after i clean, but sometimes i mix it in the rinse agent. depends on the situation.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Chemiesters Sunshine scented "Proliminator". In the solution tank and the pre-spray....custys rave about the "smell". "Wow....that smells great!"

I don't really notice it anymore after 20+ years of using it.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The O2 has a slight citrus smell, after cleaning there is no real smell, just fresh.
I try not to use anything scented unless necessary, too many people are sensitive to scents. one person would like it and the next one doesn't.

John Watson

Ron Werner said:
The O2 has a slight citrus smell, after cleaning there is no real smell, just fresh.
I try not to use anything scented unless necessary, too many people are sensitive to scents. one person would like it and the next one doesn't.
Ditto

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Ron Werner said:

I agree, except it's more like 20 people like it and 1 don't like it but that one is enough to keep me from using it without them requesting it or me asking if they would like it.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
These days my go to odor kill/deo product is Shawn Forsythe's baby!
You guys have to do yourself a favor and get a gallon of that mango scented product!

It works. It smells better than any of the orange/lemon smelling stuff outthere that everyone is making and using!

If you get compliments on how "good that smells" then try this mango stuff! This will absoultely bring the compliments!!

I'm not getting paid to endorse/shill this product- I just like it!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
so then how are you yayhoos charging for "Deodorizing"???

got into it with a guy once on that...you need to charge for that....I was like what?? wtf would i charge for deo, when my prespray does it?? isnt that part of "cleaning the carpets"???

now yes if its a pet issue or a legit after product then sure....

but just to make the house "smell" a little better Ivebeensold Ivebeensold Ivebeensold

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
If its not a bad pet issue, I would just spray a little bit on the freshly cleaned carpet and don't charge for it.

I always ask first if they want it- then tell them that I won't charge them and make them aware of this little extra service in a subtle way..."hinting" that referrals are always appreciated.

If its a bad pet issue then charge them fairly.

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
The Magician said:
RW what are you using as a emulsifier?

Jimmy....went back to Procyon for emuls and prespray. I'm tired of all the crap I been trying out. Procyon always worked for me, and it is soap-free. The new presprays and emulsifiers I tried came out the waste tank as a big pile of soapy foam. Never had that with procyon (unless I was cleaning up someone elses detergent)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom