Do you vacuum gods

Name
Nate W.
I clean carpet, not poo. I never did have a job like that in the 12yrs I've been cleaning, honestly.

I'd imagine if it's a small peice, I'd pick it up and vacuum around it. My mom on the other hand had to do alot of gross stuff from 3m, guardsman (sp), pheniox warranty work.

Chads

Supportive Member
Many it seems like I have to clean up poo at least once a month maybee two but its always the same excuse the dog or cat must have got really sick and didnt notice underneath bed or couch and I'm always thinking you might not have been able to seen it but you can smell it cant you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Is it wet still or lumps are still on top or is it the residue and completely crusty? For the lumps and still wet.. pick up and vac around. For the residue or smears that are completely crusty, bone scrape and vac up.. where do you think all this nice illinois black soil came from? (worms poop alot when digesting organic matter! :wink: )

ascrubabove

Did a eviction move out w/carpet cleaning in a 2 bedroom town house apmt, found over 30 piles of dog poop!! The realitor said " I know your going to charge me for this, just don't kill me". Alot of it was dry but had been walked on when it was wet so it was smashed into the carpet, picked up what I could, took a hammer to the rest and broke it up, vacuumed what I could, enzymed the whole thing and let dwell along time keeping it wet, rotovac and mytee cleaned it up very nice. Had to use hospital strength sanitizer on the rotovac and mytee to get rid of the smell. The realitor was very happy, he called me 2 days later and told me he just rented it back out!

The vac I used was a old cheep piece of junk that I was about to through away, and did right after that job.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom