Do you?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
On most jobs do you mix up chemical that you think will clean it, or do you mix up stronger chem than you think you need just in case?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
C&S said:
On most jobs do you mix up chemical that you think will clean it, or do you mix up stronger chem than you think you need just in case?

If we looked before we mixed, we mix "as needed"
it's generally always done that way for res.

Empties are different though.
We generally mix it max or max+.
If we encounter one that's not bad, we just use less spray pr sf

I wouldn't have a problem doing that with res too, 'cept we use nuke juice for empties that aren't always compatible with res stain resist carpets

..L.T.A.

Jamesh921

Name
James
I mix mine the same every time. On heavily soiled carpets I put down more prespray and on lightly soiled I put down less. Seems logical to me. But what do I know? I'm just a carpet cleaner.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i was just wondering, today i did a carpet and i mixed up some Redline boosted with boost all and it didnt touch it.. had to use flex boosted with citrus solve to get it done.. first time redline hasnt worked for me.. so other than using a ton of prespray chem i didnt lose anything.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I mix a batch of O2 for average soil conditions in a 2 gal container. This way when the sprayer is half full I can fill it and not change the mix.

I boost it as needed.

If I'm going into a nasty, I mix up a hot batch. One sprayer is 9:1, for normal residential, the other is 4:1 for resty's and nasties.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom