Dodged A bullet..

Mikey P

Administrator
That's funny because you never sent me an actual estimate on your services, but just expect to show up and have me pay whatever you want?? That's not how it works in business. You are supposed to come out, and do estimates and quote just like anyone else. You never even bothered to do any sort of follow up, or ANY reminder calls.

I've had two family emergencies back to back, so thanks for not understanding. I'm actually about to hop on a plane to be with my Dad for his second open heart surgery. Not that, that even remotely matters to you.

Good luck with your not having office help, because you surely need it. You're extremely unprofessional and definitely need to re-evaluate your customer service skills. I would never do business with a company who believes in belittling their customers. Good riddance!

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
That's funny because you never sent me an actual estimate on your services, but just expect to show up and have me pay whatever you want?? That's not how it works in business. You are supposed to come out, and do estimates and quote just like anyone else. You never even bothered to do any sort of follow up, or ANY reminder calls.

I've had two family emergencies back to back, so thanks for not understanding. I'm actually about to hop on a plane to be with my Dad for his second open heart surgery. Not that, that even remotely matters to you.

Good luck with your not having office help, because you surely need it. You're extremely unprofessional and definitely need to re-evaluate your customer service skills. I would never do business with a company who believes in belittling their customers. Good riddance!

I’d love to see what prompted this response Mike; I know you are at times not a paragon of tact and diplomacy.

That said:

Anyone who starts by telling you how to run your business, then moves next to TMI about the nightmares of their personal life, then wraps it up with shots at your communication skills, has more red flags than a North Korean parade.

Had you not married Paula at a young age, you’d have had the pleasure of knowing girlfriends like this 😂

Mikey P

Administrator
I’d love to see what prompted this response Mike; I know you are at times not a paragon of tact and diplomacy.

That said:

Anyone who starts by telling you how to run your business, then moves next to TMI about the nightmares of their personal life, then wraps it up with shots at your communication skills, has more red flags than a North Korean parade.

Had you not married Paula at a young age, you’d have had the pleasure of knowing girlfriends like this 😂

I've saved two days for you and you've canceled at the last minute both times.
Its not like I can fill the day with other customers with no notice.

I'll have to pass.

Best of luck.

Reactions: SamIam

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I've saved two days for you and you've canceled at the last minute both times.
Its not like I can fill the day with other customers with no notice.

I'll have to pass.

Best of luck.

Actually pretty tactful considering.....

Your Uncle Lee sends this with his compliments

Reactions: Papa John

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
How'd I do Uncle Lee?
Screenshot_20230805_163958_Messages.jpg
Screenshot_20230805_164250_Messages.jpg

The customer said the smell disappeared but we recleaned it anyway.

Screenshot_20230805_163958_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20230805_164250_Messages.jpg

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I have been asked kd we had cleaned with dirty water before but it was just a slow dry time cause the odor

The technician over wet the carpet so we went back and low pressure rinsed the whole house with deodorizer

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
I have been asked kd we had cleaned with dirty water before but it was just a slow dry time cause the odor

The technician over wet the carpet so we went back and low pressure rinsed the whole house with deodorizer
I think the dude was smelling his warehouse. maybe his propane powered forklift was the issue.
but I'm OCD about water removal. And we have a properly equipped drying room.

Reactions: Mr Brightside

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
So, you don't say, "look lady, I didn't piss on your rug, your damn dog did".

My father, in the days of yesteryear when he still cleaned carpet, once told a lady who didn't believe her dog urinated in the house:

"Maybe you just have really big mice..."

It didn't go over well, but he was pleased with himself for thinking of it anyway.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
My father, in the days of yesteryear when he still cleaned carpet, once told a lady who didn't believe her dog urinated in the house:

"Maybe you just have really big mice..."

It didn't go over well, but he was pleased with himself for thinking of it anyway.
Always reminds me of a young lady who asked me to treat a urine stain in her living room. When I got there, it was huge. "What kind of dog do you have"? I asked, looking around nervously. I was expecting a St. Bernard or something. She says, "it wasn't my dog, it was my boyfriend". I'm guessing Ex by now.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Always reminds me of a young lady who asked me to treat a urine stain in her living room. When I got there, it was huge. "What kind of dog do you have"? I asked, looking around nervously. I was expecting a St. Bernard or something. She says, "it wasn't my dog, it was my boyfriend". I'm guessing Ex by now.

A cautionary tale for those who partake of the fermented fruit of the vine or grain

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Now if we can be honest here. How many times have we lost customers because of pet issues? They refuse to admit their animals are the real problem and there is no solution than to get rid of them. They walk on their carpet in bare feet and kick dog turds around like it was nothing. After telling them it's no different than them pissing and pooping on the carpet I get blank stares. And since I really want to shock them as to the reality I tell them how unhealthy it is. After awhile I am glad to see them go because most have reached the saturation point.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I thought you would appreciate this Jimmy.

1691672472726.png

"Humans can be exposed to pathogens from poorly managed animal feces.....Exposure to animal feces has been associated with diarrhea, soil-transmitted helminth infection, trachoma, environmental enteric dysfunction, and growth faltering. Few studies have evaluated control measures, but interventions include reducing cohabitation with animals, provision of animal feces scoops, controlling animal movement, creating safe child spaces, improving veterinary care, and hygiene promotion. Future research should evaluate: behaviors related to points of contact with animal feces; animal fecal contamination of food; cultural behaviors of animal fecal management; acute and chronic health risks associated with exposure to animal feces; and factors influencing concentrations and shedding rates of pathogens originating from animal feces."

(Bold face and italics mine)

Now if we can be honest here. How many times have we lost customers because of pet issues? They refuse to admit their animals are the real problem and there is no solution than to get rid of them. They walk on their carpet in bare feet and kick dog turds around like it was nothing. After telling them it's no different than them pissing and pooping on the carpet I get blank stares. And since I really want to shock them as to the reality I tell them how unhealthy it is. After awhile I am glad to see them go because most have reached the saturation point.

hogjowl

Idiot™
Let this thread be a lesson to our mfgs. I was cleaning a carpet yesterday and it had dog urine stains in almost every room. That got me to thinking about how I see urine stains in probably 80% of my residential jobs these days, and how glad I was to find Bio-8. I don’t know why all mfgs don’t have a competitive product … a great cleaning detergent with urine stain removal built in.

Mikey P

Administrator
Let this thread be a lesson to our mfgs. I was cleaning a carpet yesterday and it had dog urine stains in almost every room. That got me to thinking about how I see urine stains in probably 80% of my residential jobs these days, and how glad I was to find Bio-8. I don’t know why all mfgs don’t have a competitive product … a great cleaning detergent with urine stain removal built in.
Does it foam and expand in your hot HF?

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
No
Stop fishing
"fishing" would imply that I have the following words on my sites and pages:

Pet
Pets
Cat
Kitty
Dog