Does a wood brush roll really make a difference?

Mikey P

Administrator
A guy with 3 decades of vacuum sales told me about the virtues of a wood brush roll.

"Static electricity created by spinning metal and plastic rolls cause the fine dust to move away from the vacuum's orifice."

sounds reasonable...

where's Forsythe?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
A guy with 3 decades of vacuum sales told me about the virtues of a wood brush roll.

"Static electricity created by spinning metal and plastic rolls cause the fine dust to move away from the vacuum's orifice."

might have some validity on the macro level ...but any vac worth a chit should have the suck to overcome the static charge .

sounds reasonable...

where's Forsythe?

might have some validity on the macro level ...but any vac worth a chit should have the suck to overcome the static charge .

now that I think about it.....why does the static charge of a TV ATTRACT dust around it?
what's different about the static from a roll brush (if there actually is any relevance to the wood roll salesman's supposition)

..l.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
One of my customers owns a vacuum store, he referred to wooden rollers as "outdated, old technology". I guess whatever you have is the best.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom