Does anyone else wish that Cobb's would...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
have an internet store?

nowadays i am so introverted i much prefer to purchase my supplies online...human contact is so ughhhh

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
You know, this thread should be a wake-up call for several suppliers, not just Cobbs. I've read and been told point-blank that "we don't list everything on the website, just call". I've seen dozens of times on this board where someone mentions buying a new widget and Greenie or others pop-up and says hey, I stock those!

I like to be able to call up a website at MY convenience, which may be at 3AM, and check stock/price and place the order. I might be busy or on the road during business hours. The fact is that places like Interlink/JonDon. etc. get at least some of their business because of their well formulated website/order system.

All other things being equal, the supplier with the most complete and painless website will get my online business even if their price is a tiny bit higher, and I suspect I'm not the only one. You want me to support you? Then support me with your great website!

Sites like the new Encapstore are a step in the right direction, IMO - Kudos Jeremy!

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
What products would you most like to see from Cobb Carpet? I'm sure I can get Les's approval to call Larry & get them on EncapStore.com... I was already considering the Ultra Seal, Powermax, SR2x encap & the encap with the protector in it... What else do you guys want? Products & packaging options (gallons, Qts,5gallon pails etc.) please.

And thanks Dan...

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Jeremy said:
What products would you most like to see from Cobb Carpet? I'm sure I can get Les's approval to call Larry & get them on EncapStore.com... I was already considering the Ultra Seal, Powermax, SR2x encap & the encap with the protector in it...
the Encapulate Pro is all i need :mrgreen:

well said Dan.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
No, It is too hard for them to give you one price on the phone and charge your credit card a different price that way.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Thanks for the feedback.

We are planning an internet shopping cart,
but would like a few features that are not readily available.

We also carry about 5000 items in our warehouse, when you include popular parts for machines.

Another consideration is consulting with our customers.

Many times a customer orders off the internet web page
without considering other models that should be considered at the same time.

It can lead to the customer not getting the best product for their specific needs.

That is why I like to talk to customers on any major purchase.

I do appreciate that customers may like to order in the evening after work.

Several customers send us orders and we send them PayPal invoices in return for their approval.

A shopping cart will be in operation in the next few months.

Larry

P.S. I apologize for any pricing discrepancies. Pricing changes will always occur as we try to be competitive in the cleaning market.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I love Cobb products but not only is a shopping cart in order, a total revamp of the site would be great. It's really hard to navigate and truthfully I would probably end up buying more stuff if navigation was easy.

Navigation something like Jon Don would be great.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom