Does anyone get .25sqft with just a Cimex on 20,000sqft

Moser Bros.

I met a Cimex saleman today, who claims he gets .25sqft on commercial with just a Cimex and make $400 an hour. Is that even etical. Out here when I bid a large job I'm competing with the janitors, they can buy a Cimex they don't cost that much, there is no extraction just scrub and run.

I doubt he gets very many jobs, he just does it on the side and is happy with $900 a week, and he wants to teach a class on how to market commercial cleaning with a Cimex.

How much do you charge for shampooing commercial, and what is your sales pitch?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
.25 is steep for that type of cleaning.

But if the job dictated that were the best method for cleaning I'd have no problem using it. It actually cleans pretty well, but if it more than moderate soiling we would probably use the OP method and if it were heavily HWE.

Anywhere from .12-20 depending on which method, how soiled and how long it will take to setup and tear down.

$400.00 an hour is great if you can get it, but I don't think the sq/ft rate is very competitive for that method.

R

rotovacguy

No way in the world would you get a price like that here in Wisconsin. Heck, it's tough to get that for HWE in these parts.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i have 2 customers that i do 2 times a year that are in that sqft range and i get .25 on both of them.
you have to sell yourself and be able to back it up. i dont get that on many others but from time to time other than these steady ones

Moser Bros. said:
I met a Cimex saleman today, who claims he gets .25sqft on commercial with just a Cimex and make $400 an hour. Is that even etical. Out here when I bid a large job I'm competing with the janitors, they can buy a Cimex they don't cost that much, there is no extraction just scrub and run.

I doubt he gets very many jobs, he just does it on the side and is happy with $900 a week, and he wants to teach a class on how to market commercial cleaning with a Cimex.

How much do you charge for shampooing commercial, and what is your sales pitch?

Only in the Cimex brouchers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom