Does anyone have any of the nissan nv cargo vans?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Ugly assed vehicle.....oh but it would look good in your fleet! :p

I almost bought one when they first came out but my lease agent talked me out of it. I'm glad he did, while the dependability drew me to it, once I saw them on the road the ugly has pushed me away. I like the tall one for the head room but they just have a heavy clunky look to the design.

but if you're into ugly trucks farrrr be it for me to talk you out of it. You'll drive an ugly truck ...you'll drive an ugly truck! :p

Nissan-NV3500-a_zps99d45dd7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
Dealer down the road has them lined up in the front - I thought the exact same thing.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
put some nice vinyl on it and it'd look great i think. i'd love a short-bus-yellow tall one.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I have a customer that bought one about 3 months ago and put a new Legend GT in it. He has had no problems with it yet and says it runs great. good gas milage even with all the hills around here

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It will take a LOT of vinyl to make it look good! :p
Jesus. It's a van, Richard. How many women have you picked up driving a van? They're all utilitarian. The Express and the Econoline look somewhat better, at least in front, but they look like crap on a tow truck. At least the Nissan won't break down with such frequency.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jesus. It's a van, Richard. How many women have you picked up driving a van? They're all utilitarian. The Express and the Econoline look somewhat better, at least in front, but they look like crap on a tow truck. At least the Nissan won't break down with such frequency.
Yes it is and its a damn ugly one at that. Not saying the others are pretty but that one has a butterface! :headbang:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
With the cab shifted so far back. I would think it would have less cargo space than a less ugly van. That raised top wouldn't fit in most garages in the winter.

Connor

Name
Connor
I know a guy with a couple, he says they're dependable and a comfortable drive

hogjowl

Idiot™
Ugly assed vehicle.....oh but it would look good in your fleet! :p

I almost bought one when they first came out but my lease agent talked me out of it. I'm glad he did, while the dependability drew me to it, once I saw them on the road the ugly has pushed me away. I like the tall one for the head room but they just have a heavy clunky look to the design.

but if you're into ugly trucks farrrr be it for me to talk you out of it. You'll drive an ugly truck ...you'll drive an ugly truck! :p

Nissan-NV3500-a_zps99d45dd7.jpg

You have those ugly assed box trucks in your fleet and have the balls to talk about another truck that's just as ugly?

Reactions: Art Kelley
Name
BradFenstermaker
David Gargan has 1 in his fleet. Seems to like it pretty well. Maybe he can chime in after vacation.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I think they are ugly and weird with the long nose and short cargo. If the engines are the same or similar to the Nissan titans, then I can tell you they are horrible on gas mileage. We have a titan and its really bad...

I second that if its the same price as a sprinter with half the mpgs, its just dumb.

I can't wait to have the new big ford transits here with the diesel. I think that will be my next van.

Reactions: Cleantechsk

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Not to offend anyone those Sprinters are even UGLIER than the Nissans.

I know you really believe that uncle Rich and you called them ant eaters...but seriously, there is no way a nice Sprinter can be called uglier than the Nissan.
And not to mention the savings over a 200,000mile run as far as gas consumption goes..

I know everyone drives differently but if you take 25mpg compare to 15mpg over a 200000mile run you could save like 20000grand in fuel... I may be off a bit...I'm really tired after a beach day and work out..

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Rich may be a bit off tract by saying the Sprinter is uglier than the Nissan but only by a hair.

They both are equally ugly.

But then, those box trucks Taco likes are right there in the same ugly boat.

Last edited:

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
My nissan titan was a very un reliable piece of junk and it left after 40kmiles. I have an electrition friend who bought 6 of these when they first came out to add to his fleet of 60. He says. . They get horrible gas mileage and after they hit 70k everything keeps going wrong. But before the 70k he still had plenty go wrong. A new ford transit is what I'm eyeing!

Samsung galaxy S 4

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Chris A

Name
Chris
I dunno if the sprinters actually get 25 mpg, but then again I dont get 15 with my current rig so nbd

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom