Does anyone have any questions about VlM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Credits
Name
Jeff
The dry time has increased the amount of repeat customers by a lot and the frequency as well. Taking away the biggest inconvenience which is dry time in my professional opinion encourages customers to clean more frequently.

Based off my experience many people delay cleaning as far out as possible due to the fact that they don't wish to wait 1-3 days for the carpet to dry. So by eliminating this issue you have a higher chance of repeat clientele and more often as well.

My cleaning usually takes only 10-20 minutes to dry since I use air movers to accelerate the drying process.

Village Idiot
Credits
Name
FCC
That little girl was just happy she got to keep all her boogers she had been collecting

I know....I know ...the trinity removed them all, sterilized the carpet, and blessed the house :oldrolleyes: ....see what happens when you mention Guerkink Mikey? :biggrin:

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
This thread is bs.

Guy is already contradicting himself...and of course he is now offering expert advice... after being at it for two years.

Compliant.....ok.

Credits
Name
matt wood
I recently transitioned to vlm and it seems to be the best decision i have made so far.

Here is a recent video of a cleaning I completed

It took 2 years of consist experimenting to reach this point

If you need help or advice let me know
Can you tell us what equipment you used before you switched over to VLM?

Credits
Name
Jeff
I have been cleaning for about 8 years but vlm cleaning I have been doing for 2 years going on 3 yes not much experience I guess but I tested and tested and tested day in and day out 3-4 times a day for 2 years and was very happy with the results.

But must admit I'm having issues cleaning with pet stains which I maybe buying a steamin demon for.

In reference to the dry times that was what my customers where referring to not myself if you look at my previous text my customers said they had to wait that period some even complained about 5 day dry times. some even said there carpets were dry in 2-4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts