Does anyone have any questions about VlM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Thanks!

Forgot to slam y’all for using all that water. My clients hate that non-green way of cleaning. If they hate my sawdust, I’ll pull out the Orbot. But, since the sawdust is actually sponges, it doesn’t count.

Piss on HWE.

So...what goes into making your cleaning sponges? What sort of solvent is added to it? Where is the "sawdust" coming from? How many times does it get shipped and treated before it ends up in your customer's carpet? What goes into making the plastic bags, plastic buckets or paper buckets? (depending on the brand you use)
How many times will those plastic bags and buckets get shipped all over the place after being manufactured and then filled, before you crack it open in your customer's kitchen? All that trucking around all the components.... Where will the plastic containers end up?
There are more questions if you think about it.

Let's not kid yourself about that process being so green...all the material and manufacturing and shipping that goes into having your product ready to clean...I wouldn't want to say it's that green...at all.

Last edited:
Credits
Name
Chris
I thought my sarcasm was obvious, but maybe not.

I’m just having some fun. Yes, I use compound, yeah I use an Orbot or CRB, but I also have a might SD for when things need lots of water.

I like it all long as it’s done right.

What I do works as a niche around my town.

Supportive Member
Credits
Name
Yes! That’s exactly what my initials mean! Seriously...

You are very smart for using water to clean some damn carpet.

Now go pleasure yourself with your HWE. It’s probavly good for that.

That's one weaka$$ comeback... :lol:

Hey welcome to the board. Hope you'll stick around.... @FredC is this guy legit or Lumpkin's cousin?

Credits
Name
Chris
No I really am a new guy here - humble enough to call myself a fuckin’ dumb ass and asshole enough to make fun of carpet cleaners on a HWE board for using water.

I also do great work and make my customers laugh. Maybe at my sponges and tampon pads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts