does anyone know about bane clene units?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Ive been seeing alot of bane clene units for sale used. I have an old 3/4 ton van I use for back up to my white magic. I was thinking of getting a bane for a back up or to let the chimp go by himself on busy days to do rentals. would a bane unit be better than my current back up unit which is a recoil xps?

Bjorn

bullet proof back up just don't expect any real performance and bring a rotary

many cleaners have not just hacked out a living but have done quite well with bane machines.

remember to use 10 gauge cords especially for the heater

you can pick up a nice used one for around 3 to 4 grand

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
My toaster is bullet proof....
but i wouldn't clean the carpet wit it...............

Name
Lee Stockwell
I wish every carpet cleaner started out with a Bane. Great training and chemicals. Prepares you to really appreciate your NEXT truckmount.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
juniorc82 said:
Ive been seeing alot of bane clene units for sale used. I have an old 3/4 ton van I use for back up to my white magic. I was thinking of getting a bane for a back up or to let the chimp go by himself on busy days to do rentals. would a bane unit be better than my current back up unit which is a recoil xps?

If you call your tech a chimp...
I am curious how do you refer to your clients?

F

FB7777

I wish I never purchased Bane Clene units, they have less power than the lowest performing portable unit

Their training was good back in the day, and they were pioneers in that respect... but their equipment is terribly under powered and their misinformation about cleaning heat and water pressure was ridiculous

Bjorn

here you go ferd FLASH BACK

2]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26VrasLtWXE2]

it's just a back up unit

Name
Lee Stockwell
I remember when Ron Baker had hair.

Nice memories. Nobody cleaned as fast as shown in the video... :-)

I still have one Bane base unit that I plan to convert into a BBQ grille.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Well built TM
built like a tank

but WAY under powered .
if you were in a down stairs basement rec room , you'd have to lift the wand to clear the hoses of water

your Recoil has much more power

..L.T.A.

Name
Lee Stockwell
The trick for pulling uphill was to substitute 1.5" hose and/or put loops in it (like a fish ladder) in the vertical section.

We added boosters to ours the last few years...but Bane disapproved of any improvements unless THEY did it.

F

FB7777

sure Terry, its just a back up unit... but jhc it takes up the entire floor space of a cargo van, has a water/sludge pump that maxes out at 150psi , luke warm water and

Barely
Any
Noticeable
Extraction

If you need a back up unit then get a real TM or at least get a portable unit and be light years ahead of Bane Clene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom