does anyone know about the odor foggers?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I bought a couple odor fogger bombs and used them on a rental house that stunk. I am not sure if I like them or not. Do any of you guys use the airosal odor bombs ? If so which ones in what sitiuations?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was many many years ago but we tried them, Big D & Chemspec are two we tried. If nothing else it was just unimpressive and difficult to justify much of a charge for them.

A ULV fogger can do much more and is more impressive. I prefer Ozone generators for fire losses, we also like the thermogen, with water base thermo 2000.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I used big D odor bombs in a smokers house and it worked fine for me.. I also bought a minivan for the wife that stunk of cigeretes and set one off in there. It got rid of the smell but then you have the odor bomb smell. I did not have a ozone machine or fogger and it is a low cost alternative. They are flammable tho.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yep works like a smoke machine, puts out some pretty dense fog, you can use the time with it or just run open. With the water base Thermal 2000 you have no worry about open flames or EXPLOSION. :shock:

Works great they sell for under $500.00. You make your money back fast through!

unsmoke_electro_gen_2000.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The Electrogen puts out a dry fog, you can test it yourself with a piece of cardboard. The ULV's still have their place, partially because then do produce a wetter fog. That can come in handy when you want to send small wet droplets under velocity.

Most of the time I prefer the dry fog because there is more room for error, less chance of moisture falling on the wrong surfaces.

While I would wear a respirator while using either, the ULV's will make you choke if you don't.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chris
Not a bad unit we use to have 3-4 of them, it was a private label Curtis Dyna fogger. Made some good money with them, be sure to trun out all pilot lights and open flames also cover or remove batteries from smoke alarms if you use it.

The last Thermal fogger we had was the big Thermogen VF, it was more dependable and easier to start than the Curtis. we eventually sold it and went to the Electrogen.

thermo_gen_vf.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom